Pet Delights, positivity thread #2

Back from Uni for the week end.
Feels. So. Good.

2 Likes

Gratz. Can’t wait for my uni to start. I’m bored…

Having tons of fun with the new TWH2 DLC.

Nakai is stupidly cool. You can fault the Warhammer setting for many things, but not for how amazingly badass its characters are.

Can’t wait for the SFO mod to update - that is when, in the words of a famed intellectual, the fun begins.

Scored a boxed Pokemon Pinball and the original Gameboy bag from a shop in town for £15 and it’s my childhood all over again.

I don’t know what kind of event was going on but there were a bunch of people dressed up like Cookie Monster, Bert and Ernie, animals etc. walking by the store today and it made work all the more bearable

/bored makes your character whistle bits and pieces from Warcraft’s soundtrack. I have no idea when they added this, but I love it.

2 Likes

Been here for years.

What can I say, I have rarely had a need for the emote. Still a delight of mine!

My bnet login issue resolved itself by internet magic. Joy.

1 Like

Do you mean you’re never bored? I’m jealous.

Of course I’m never bored, I have the Azerothian Crown Society™ to run on Vervaina.

2 Likes

I’ve still not been invited to any of the meetings. I feel offended.

1 Like

Ever seen the Da Vinci Code? Attending our super secret meetings requires legwork. So, so much fashionable legwork.

I haven’t.

Aleydine would be disappointed, even she saw it!

Seeing someone with Hey Ya as their theme.

That’s alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright.

I’m sure it’d help in some big horse race too.

2 Likes

People with “happy to help new roleplayers” and such things where others put “loves walkups” and “won’t bite… probably”.

2 Likes

I have acquired 3 cans of IRN BRU

3 Likes

Enjoy. I’ve went through six cans today.

1 Like

You’ve inspired me. Going to buy myself some Irn-Bru. I’ll be right back.

2 Likes