Pet Delights, positivity thread #2

I like people who give their characters names in Quenya or Sindarin and actually know what they mean.

Also, we finished a Dragon Heist campaign today. The players have showered me with praise as a DM. I feel flattered ._.

Update on the Irn Bru matter brought up a bit earlier - I’m back. Now I have my delicious bevarage. I’m happy.

2 Likes

I nearly have all the Garo titles on my pvp character on FF14.

My long journey is nearly over…

After so long not playing wow or RPing, (due to some reasons, long story) had a blast today RPing a short event with some friends, related to a very cool plot. :slight_smile:

(I’m not in the pic myself.)

3 Likes

Been listening to a lot of Warhammer lore as of late- Unsurprisingly, the ORKS are my absolute favorite.

I love how the entire universe is just basically a giant meatgrinder in the WH40k universe with no respite, peace or quiet and calm and kindness, but the orks have a blast & good time like nobody else.

It’s the little things.

Edit: SSSSINDRIIIIIIIIII

5 Likes

That’s their secret. No matter what happens, they win.

1 Like

I fell into some money, drudging up some scratch lottery tickets. Just in time as my allotted bag of peanuts reaches the lower digits. Time to thrift the hell out of this month.

I finally got Loque’nahak on Hibani!

2 Likes

https://youtu.be/9LITVqyKcN8?t=17

Orc attempts to pick a fight with a tauren, and changes its mind really really fast.

I don’t know, it’s just an amusingly apt comparison. Orcs are big, but tauren are big.

I have a date for my driving examen! I’m ready to kick everything, woop! (Well not like… people of course. I’m not going to kick people with my car.)

1 Like

Just a light bump?

Only after the examiner is no longer in the car and also too far away to see me.

1 Like

Holiday Updates
Lunar Festival

Embark on an adventure around Kalimdor and the Eastern Kingdoms to complete the Rite of the Moon and help an old druid bless her Staff of Moonflowers. In return, she will enchant your flower crowns so they never die, and you can transmogrify them year-round!

3 Likes

I am legit giddy that this is happening. I collected and saved them on the character most likely to wear them in rp but now I will be able to put them on all of my characters!

The Azerothian Crown Society™ - now with blessings of immortality on the roster.

1 Like

I just want to wear that lovely rose in my mouth all year long…

Reminder that the guy who designed transmog hates transmog and got really huffy when he was pressured into undoing a “fix” for Summer gear being used all year round by mistake

Source?

I’m just very curious of this, that’s all.

First proper RP in a long time.

I loved it. I’m happy again.

Pub crawl tonight, what’s there not to be happy about? :tropical_drink:

https://media1.tenor.com/images/79cdb1d1e7149b709893493209a59ce7/tenor.gif?itemid=8512450