Pet health bug - pet loses health on dismount or summon!

When dismounting and pet reappears (after it disappeared due to flying up), pet has reduced HP … usually 2/3rd of health, even when it was full health before mounting.

Similar bug/reduction is for mana, and same happens when I summon entirely new warlock pet - it appears without full HP/Mana.

This bug appeared few patches ago, and remained since … even if was reported as bug multiple times, and there is even lengthy thread on US forums (sadly, EU forums lack similar BUG report subforum, so this is closest I could find)

This is indeed a repeated bug report, bugs on the EU side are reported through the ingame button though. It’s up to QA/Devs to see if it can be fixed and allocate people.

CS doesn’t forward bug reports nor handle them but you can do so below:

Retail WoW & Burning Crusade Classic

1. Press Esc or click the ? button to open the menu.
  2. Click Support.
  3. Click Submit feedback or bug report.
  4. Enter the details of the bug into the Submit a bug description box, making sure to follow the guidelines outlined on the submission form.
  5. Click Submit.

I did report via ingame button, long time ago, but without effect.

Unfortunately, reporting via ingame button is inferior to BUG related forum, where other players can be made aware of problem and could discuss their experiences with similar problem, and where it would be visible when bug has greater impact on players ( via number of replies ).

Would it be within CS ‘handling jurisdiction’ to consider request for adding BUG subforum here on EU side too?

It would be beneficial for players ( as mentioned above ) , and would even reduce CS workload - for things that are not customer support related but ‘bug’ related.

There used to be a bug report forum but this was removed in the past.