Pet Peeve #INFINITY - Thanos gonna cry

What is it with forums really. I keep getting flagged for not even offensive comments.

This automated system is complete trash.

6 Likes

Reported for independent critical thinking

1 Like

I thought that Kingdom Hearts 3 was coming out on Friday but it’s actually out on Tuesday (Japan gets it Friday).

Now I have to make a specific trip into town to buy it on my day off on Tuesday rather than buying it Friday when I’m at work.

Ilford sucks.

Can’t you wait until next friday?

I’ve got Tuesday and Wednesday off. I could wait. I choose not to. Doesn’t mean it’s still not an annoyance.

Let’s see how convoluted of a story KH 3 is gonna be. It’s meant to tie loose end but I’m skeptical…

Not only did they spread the series across several consoles thus making it tough for me to follow… But ever since the Dream drop distance game which stupidly included time travel and ressurecting fan favorite members of Organization 13 I just lost it.

Kingdom Hearts isn’t convoluted at all. All you need to know is that everyone is Leonard Nimoy and that everyone who isn’t Leonard Nimoy is Sora. There, done. Simple!

Let’s have a go at explaining the plot so far:

DarknessDarknessDarknessDarknessDarknessDarknessDarknessDarknessHeartDarknessDarknessDarknessDarknessDarknessDarknessLightDarknessLightHeartDarknessDarknessDarknessDarknessHeartDarknessDarknessDarknessDarknessLightDarknessDarknessDarknessDarknessLight

1 Like

My friends are my power.

Just one chosen keyblade warrior.
Just one.
Just one and that is all, no other keyblade weilders.
Just one chosen…

gotta admit, im not as hype as i could be for KH3. it was a fun game/franchise to play when i was in my early-mid teens, i feel i’ve outgrown it in a weird way.

ORE NO NAKAMA WA TAISETSU!

I’ll spare you more of this dweebery.

I bet the Darkness is to blame for this…

That’s fair. I’m still into it if only because of how GOOFY it is.

a-hyuck.

MRW I see all this KH talk

2 Likes

I mean, there’s a lot of evidence, you’ve just got to know where to look. Forum policy does not allow people to post certain ‘mature’ content and what not. I imagine that’s why the thread got locked.

Yeah, I really don’t get why people think they have a right to advertise let alone what is essentially cyber in a 12+ game, it doesn’t make any sense in the slightest. It’s vile and gross.

Yeah but some people, won’t name names, probably a lot of the people in this thread actually don’t have time for lives/etc and prefer to get their jollies off online, possibly with minors. Just gives them their kicks.

Sick in the head, really.

2 Likes

It is.
I just got suspended for saying feckin’.

Given I feckin’ just feckin’ said feckin’, I don’t think I’ve feckin’ learnt sh!t.

No idea what’s kicked off this new round of nonsense from Blizzard but I’ll blame Ion somehow. I’ll find a way to blame him. Somehow.

Because he is and forever will be my peeve.

3 Likes

One does not simply buy Kingdom Hearts 3 this month without getting Resident Evil 2 Remake as well.

The coming few weeks are disgusting for hype game releases. So many games, so little time. There’s a peeve.

Although I’m burning a bunch of holiday days too so I’ve got a few 3 day weekends coming up and a full week off at the end of March.

1 Like

Don’t know why people are interested in such a bad weeaboo game tbh.

1 Like