Pet Peeve #INFINITY - Thanos gonna cry

The games are bright and colorful… Fun fights as well with interesting dynamics, the big villains actually have a personality and it has themes most people resonate with (Power of friendship’n’stuff… Although that same theme is also what holds it back from making a more mature game… Plus Disney)

I look up at KH fromntime to time but I certainly don’t have the massive interest I used to have in it back in the days.

Peeve of today : That in France, even to this day there are places where the WiFi net output is in KO/s per second. It’s a first world problem… But it’s my first world problem and prevents me from chilling in WoW after work.

I loved it.

I was 12 though soooo…

Now I kind of see the crappy writing and money grubbing for what it is.

DarknessDarknessLightDarknessKeybladeXehanortDarkness

i sleep

New Disney World level

REAL :poop:

1 Like

Yup. I think all of us who discovered it when they were young loved it too.

Now, not only did we all grew up and know we can pretty much find better out there, they went ahead in making several titles on several platforms. The director is also a lazy man…

1 Like

Is no one else here interested in the RE 2 remake then? It looks to be one of the scarier titles released in a while whereas AAA games are concerned, with a dynamic difficulty system that changes depending on how well or bad you play.

2 Likes

I, for one, am looking forwards to being chased through a zombie infested police station by a giant man in a trenchcoat/fedora combo.

Friday can’t come fast enough.

1 Like

I am big interested in it, but I’ve been awaiting KH3 for years, it takes priority. I will absolutely be picking up the RE2make in the near future.

I rarely buy collector’s editions but I had to go overboard with RE 2’s. That Leon statue is amazing. My poor wallet though~

1 Like

New idea to get tot boots.

Run into tot, kill the packs before the 1st boss, run out, reset.

Except now run out of resets.

Shop after shop is closing down as the service economy collapses under the overwhelming force of digital trade, automation and renting replacing customer ownership of goods.

The demo was SO GOOD.

1 Like

It was! Got me ready for the real thing.

I imagine if you’re an above average player that the G fights will be challenging as hell. Wonder if I can keep myself from panicking with Mr X since he can show up any moment and there are no true “safe rooms” from what I know :joy:

1 Like

I’m not sure I’m ready for dreams of him following me around, coming back to haunt me.

1 Like

Just think. If this game does well enough, they’ll likely do a remake of RE3. Nemesis with this kind of technology? That’s the kind of horror game I want, lol.

And if that does well, we’ll get a remake of Resi 4.

Oh my.

I dont understand what kingdom hearts is, all I know is it confuses me because “wtf is that GOOFY next to some final fantasy looking kid?”.

yes, yes it is.

Seems to be a very American thing to use British swears without ANY understanding of what they mean.

There was a character in Buffy the Vampire Slayer, a Vampire, Spike I think, who often used a term for pleasuring oneself, a homophobic slur and a term for male genitalia as if they were just casual words that meant nothing.

Bit jarring. I mean it suited the character, but not the tone of the show at all.

Those are in fact the words that exist within WoW, and can be said on forums, when milder words cannot. I mean the word starting with ‘W’ is fairly strong language…its not Pegi 12, yet its in there, the word beginning with P for Urinating or being drunk, fairly strong language, not Pegi 12, yet its in there, and the word used as a homophobic slur, fairly mild language, to be fair, still not Pegi 12 though, but still in there…

They’re just so rubbish at policing themselves, and then they ban people for using words that -aren’t- swear words in the native language of that country! Something needs fecking out of the window there…