Pet Peeve #INFINITY - Thanos gonna cry

She’s a mary-sue, the Alliance’s waifu.

That’s why she’s in command.

3 Likes

Well I liked it. Heck, Gelbin’s a badass.

1 Like

Do you find it too high, or too low out of curiosity?

And well, it’s not like we haven’t seen something similar before when Maraad shielded Thrall and himself from a catapult during the attack on the Dark Portal.

1 Like

It’s simple really. Consistency is there to enhance the story not tie the hands of creators or something like that.

17 Likes

Why is Jaina, Lord Admiral of Kul Tiras, leading the Kul Tiran fleet?

Why indeed.

4 Likes

No matter what, I cant stop disliking all these cinematics and nitpicking stuff.

A mystery for the ages.

1 Like

Honestly while I can be critical about the story… As in extensively…

Seriously I’m tired of doing that. It is what it is and I doubt Blizzard even listens to our feedback regarding that.

I think this is the true question.

They literally made avoiding her and fearing her their anthem.

3 Likes

Lord Admirals are not democratically elected. What the general populace thinks doesn’t matter.

Jaina daughter of the plot armours all well and good, but is nobody else bothered by the fact that Gnome and his device took a direct flaming ballista bolt point blank and neither he nor it are in anyway damaged?

I mean a scorch mark or something would be appreciated.

5 Likes

Kul Tiran fleet? Why are all but the flagship Alliance vessels then?

3 Likes

It does if you want your people to actually support anything you do.

Might be a surprise, but nations don’t run that well when their military won’t fight, the taxpayers won’t pay, and so on, and so on.

Of course, none of this matters for Jaina Sue

1 Like

Luckily for Jaina they all suddenly love her again and have forgiven her unquestioningly.

So that’s nice for her.

5 Likes

I think her mom said she was the one to lead but she realised Jaina is much better in enchanting necklaces, something something.

Mom said it’s her turn being Lord Admiral now

2 Likes

You see Kul Tiran ships during the boss fight with Jaina. They’re there.

I mean, it’s kinda baffling to suggest that a full-scale invasion of Dazar’alor would somehow be conducted WITHOUT the Kul Tiran fleet.

The cinematic only shows Alliance ships (Except for Admiral Daelin’s) …

Inconsistency at its finest here again I guess.

5 Likes

Why did Rastakhan have to die instead of Talanji?

Why did every prominent male character on the Horde become the minion/minor obstacle for Sylvanas?

Why is every Warbringer a woman? Why is Anduin the perfect bastion against toxic masculinity?

4 Likes

They insisted in a lore QnA that it was ‘coincidence’ that all the major characters seem to be female at the moment, but I find that a bit dubious as it’s a very common trend in the last few years to do an all female or mostly female lead cast in XYZ to win brownie points on Twitter.

I don’t even have anything against female characters at all, in fact Warcraft has in the past had excellent female characters (WC3 era Jaina, Tyrande, Maiev all come to mind) but they all ended up getting shafted or turned crazy over the years. They already HAD great female characters so inventing Yrel, Talanji, etc just seems like a head scratcher.

6 Likes