Pet Peeve: The Undying

There is. “Accept character romance: No”

Oops, I read up.

And Chieun, the new TRP update adds the box.

Stone is what I know. LB I know very little of (ty google). KG IS WHAT!?

1 Like

My mum says i’m special so I AM special. Who’s laughing now Tubri?

Oh ok. We will see if Chook ever feels like updating TRP (I am hogging his computer atm and he has no curse client)

Civilized things.

Kilograms, meters, celsius, but what does the third world country of England know about such things, eh? You even drive on the wrong side of the road!

3 Likes

Uhm… Both of us? You certainly gave me a chuckle at least.

We use metres and celsius but… STONE. Stone is easy. But KG I am unknowing about in how heavy someone should be. I know how to convert it!!

We’re working on it.

You’re clinging to the past!

Let it go, let it all go! Left side driving, stones, lbs!

We’ll build something new, if you’d just join me!

The Scourge joins no others.

Britain leaving the EU certainly puts a damper on the efforts to have them join the rest of the world in using the metric system but for the US and Brunei.

I mean, they’re allowed to be incorrect, I guess and generally inconveniencing the world. We’re beyond having the legions setting sail to spread civilization at this point in time, I hope. I’d just think it fair for the british and americans to have to cave after forcing the use of English on the rest of us.

Peeve of Monday is insomnia made worse by important and necessary things needing to be done during the coming day. I’ve stayed up for four days straight in the past but I’d rather not if I can help it.

2 Likes

go to sleep right this instant or I’ll send ricardo milos after you

I didn’t stay up that long anywhere near recent times but it’s getting pretty late with monday demanding an early morning. Sleep comes soon, if my brain will just shut down and stop processing everything I need to do all day.

yes hello please send ricardo milos after me

2 Likes

he’s on his way

Meh, there’s still a (blindingly remote needing direct divine intervention) that we won’t leave, really depends how next week (technically this weeks) vote goes.

Have to say a general peeve I have, and this isn’t directed at anybody despite the quote, is a general lumping in and grand misunderstanding of the intricacies of Britain. I firmly believe this whole show isn’t really something the country wants, it could very much be argued that the ‘leave’ result was a protest vote against tory policy, and a direct damnation of “call me dave” Cameron. (further backed by the fact they all but lost the last damn election but are still in office by political monkeying.)

Hell this whole thing is a result of tory infighting and general parliamentary incompetence.

I have a very hard time buying that 52% of my country genuinely wanted to shoot itself in the foot. If that is the case then… wow. But I find that very hard to believe.

Now we have a muppet running things whilst multiple other muppets (who have all conveniently secured places in Europe) all tell her leaving is wonderful.

At the same time, whilst I’ll joke about it, I don’t believe those who genuinely do want to leave (out of the general public anyway) are uniformly racist or evil. Many are misguided and naive maybe, but at the same there are genuine concerns in parts of the country that have never been fully realised - the media then of course capitalises on these genuine grievances and amplifies it tenfold to such a degree that most people don’t even realise we can vote in the damn EU, that we can and do have a (small) voice.

It’s a complicated, convoluted mess and there is no simple answer. At this point leaving could very well kick off the IRA again, as well as spark real violence from those that DIDN’T want to leave, whilst for the leave side the same is true.

Regardless of what happens some town, somewhere, is experiencing a riot.

And all because David Cameron couldn’t keep his house in order. THEN HE RAN OFF. Some leadership.

So now we have a PM who actively supports the use of torture, actively hates the EU court and the same human rights act we helped make.

It’s enough to drive a person mental.

/end rant

1 Like

It’s easy to update without curse client, really! You could do it (If you have his permission).

Oh damn… this guy has a PHD in it, so he knows what he is chuckling at.

I did once see a Lightforged Draenei going; “I don’t care about the Light that much”

Well they only need to care about it as much as they need to wipe out all corruption in the universe.