Pet Peeve: The Undying

god i wish that were me

1 Like

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/298108723694534657/557298633217671193/unknown.png

you might have to goā€¦artisinal for your tastes.

Just burnt my Left index finger on the oven. Demon Hunters, this is your fault!

Where might I find one who specializes in suchā€¦ specific tastes?

asking for a friend ((loras))

Of the two continents in BFA Zandalar does feel the more rushed one. Boralus is a fully functional, sprawling city while Dazarā€™alor is little more than a glorified pyramid with a port.

That said the overall gloss put onto questing in general in BFA seems to lean on Horde getting the lions share, with a lot of Alliance questing (especially in Stormsong Valley) seeming as if it was tacked on as an afterthought. Considerable parts of Tiragarde suffer from this too.

3 Likes

Itā€™s been five weeks to the day since Rastakhan died. That wound has never truly healed.

just want him back

2 Likes

Because itā€™s 4d chess-tier mental gymnastics to prove that you arenā€™t an avid ERPer when you feel the need to signal to anyone with TRP that your characterā€™s lustfulness has to be categorized/measured.

Why bother?

t. Nightborne chad with ā€œAccepting Character Romance: Noā€

2 Likes

And how! But why would you advertise such in your profile? Itā€™s sort of bizzare that the addon has a report function for ā€œinappropriateā€ content while also having features to engineer that come hither dating app level of suggestiveness as a baseline. People can write whatever in their descriptions and must stand for it but the lust slider, relationship status and so forth are active features. It actively encourages content and play that youā€™re urged to reportā€¦

Related peeve:

I donā€™t care if you put a nsfw tag in the link, you shouldnā€™t put pictures of your character getting [CENSORED] in the middle of an otherwise benign image dump of commissioned artwork in an otherwise inoffensive profile.

I ran into this four times(!) yesterday in respectable locales and cannot help but feel that itā€™s either a containment breach from those places or relationship players so immersed in their bubbles that theyā€™re wholly blind to the fact that others donā€™t care about their private lives upon which they base much of their RP.

Her stern, hateful face sends my orcā€™s heart a-flutter. Yes, auntie, tell me Iā€™m baaadā€¦

Quite true. Kul Tiras is a big, living land full of character but :meh: questlines whereas Zandalar as a whole very much suffers from the old theme park quest hub design choices but have a lot more purpose and character to its story.

Drustvar was great, though even if I did end up with witch cackling related battle-fatigue.

2 Likes

One can have a lustfull relationship without it being ERP or Obsceneā€¦

I mean the classic example would be Gomez and Morticia Adams.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIC2aMlqEZk

Or Married with Children, though thatā€™s borderline.

However, we arenā€™t talking about relationships or the probability of them. Whatā€™s the topic is a slide to describe how lustful your character is.

And Iā€™m sorry, how does that manifest in most cases when we see it set in TRP? That the character is just playful within the PEGI 12 age boundaries? For every such well-conceived, bit more in-depth character we will have 40 others that ERP.

1 Like

Then lets just demand that the tool is removed for everyone, because some people missuse it?

Why demand when we just report if they are ERPing in plain view and a public chat?

Do you not understand that we are discussing hypotheticals?

GW peeve; remembering Iā€™d love to make a Harakoni Warhawk detachment (airborne heavy infantry), but because of the inflexibility of 8th Edition Unit customisation, itā€™s very hard to do what was once a piece of cake in 6th Edition, last time I played :frowning:

Also, since they got rid of the (superior) Kasrkin stormtrooper models, Iā€™d have to black-market an organ to afford the parts for converting lookalikes. Bah. Bah!!

Honestly. Iā€™d argue at this point for the removal of TRP.

Not because itā€™s harmful/etc.

I just yearn for the days without it when I was adventurous enough to approach someone without knowing everything about them first, or how bad they are.

And yes, someone will throw out the whole ā€˜But Mion, you donā€™t have to read it!ā€™

Those people can direct their heads into a trash compactor.

As per ERP, yā€™know what? I honestly donā€™t care anymore. Human beings like sex like crack addicts enjoy crack. If there are kids doing it/etc, the little bastards shouldnā€™t be online to begin with, or should be being monitored more closely.

Actually, no. I donā€™t want kids on the game. Boot them all off, period. Theyā€™re all annoying little turds. By the same logic, I honestly donā€™t want creeps who have delusions concerning minors on the internet either.

But to be quite honest, I hate all of you so much that at this point I feel like I could enjoy the game a lot more by myself.

Especially you, Kaytlinne!

7 Likes

Talanji is an anagram of TL Jaina.

TL is short for Troll.

Troll Jaina.

:expressionless:

5 Likes

I just had one of those groups that will make me seriously consider dropping levelling. Tank was dying if he got breathed on, the 2 hunters were pulling everything and anything and one of them was being a donkeyā€™s butt in chat.

But Iā€™m going to fight through this feeling, i want to get to 80 so I can mog my transmog!

Yes, good, give in to your hate. It makes you STRONG! >:D

(To be honest, I kind of agree. I still miss games that cared enough about the ā€˜RPā€™ aspect of RPG that they had a built-in character Identity card thinger. Good timesā€¦)

1 Like

Tbf. I use TRP too.

Iā€™m a hypocritical degenerate swine and I love it.

2 Likes

My feelings 8(

1 Like

We still donā€™t have heirlooms for the wrists/gloves/belt/boots slot.

4 Likes