Pet Peeve: The Undying

This is my first week back at work after my daughter was born two weeks ago. Life has changed completely, it feels like every moment of every day is already spoken for and I haven’t really been able to play much of anything since she arrived.

Don’t get me wrong, I wouldn’t have it any other way, but I am just wondering how I will ever be able to squeeze in some WoW time between working and taking care of the little one. Any other parents about that can advise?

7 Likes

I can’t advise… But I’d just like to say congrats on the baby pal :smile:! Congrats on getting the Achievement “Dad of Boi” or “Dad of Gurl”.

Grats on the kiddo!

Chipping in here a day late but I have something very very very important to say.

If u dont have at LEAST 3 fully chaste sliders dont @ me.

1 Like

Inb4 Kul Tiran TRPs that include the following;

‘Not Fat ICly’

3 Likes

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/325382298407272448/556460049510170624/wnizh5o2vgm21.png

Hrrnngh… Lord Admiral, I’m trying to infiltrate Orgrimmar, but I’m dummy thicc and the clap of my asscheeks keeps alerting the guards.

5 Likes

"Bodyshape: Curvy/Thicc.

Also incredibly muscular, a true soldier for many years and master veteran, yet with soft, rounded hips, big bossom and curvy, smooth skin."

You see those contradictions even on normal humans.

3 Likes

DAMNIT MION!! I did not need to be reminded that this will likely be a thing…

4 Likes

Sorry but gotta post again about that thread with the Allied Races debarcle.

What is an idiot thing to say? To suggest that people would get bored and leave if they got Allied Races too quickly.

No. People are probably leaving or considering leaving because WoW doesn’t have any great major tangible content in itself, all of the big stuff seems to be coming in 8.2, but even then, you look at the overall “Stuff” that there is, most of it is either not very exciting to do, or just non-existant.

Actually, it’s not even that, my main problem is seeing people think that tgere will be new players quitting the game as soon as they get their Allied Races, in the scenario that instead of a time-gated slog of a few weeks, they’d get it in a few hours of full-on grinding.

This is not a real thing. Nobody is gonna leave because they got an Allied Race quickly. You’re stupid if you think that.

2 Likes

Allied races shouldnt require like 4 months worth of grind, all it does is deplenish any hype to play them. It also doesnt help that they are mostly cosmetical aside from a few of them, and currently have issues in one way or another.

Overall, im in favour for that things like races, classes and specs, should be available right away to allow for player customization and to create exactly they characters they want. But if allied races had some questline unlock and nothing more, that wouldnt be bad either.

https://www.mmo-champion.com/content/8399-New-In-Game-Shop-Toys-Transmorpher-Beacon-and-Faction-Fireworks

Wow isn’t it weird how this paid for transform toy has a shorter cooldown than its duration but all the in-game toys that aren’t for real money don’t? Isn’t that WEIRD~?

5 Likes

“Toy to change you into ‘X’ popular race or model.”

5 min duration
24 H CD.

3 Likes

How Warhammer (And to some extend LotR) have pretty much ruined WoW for me.

It’s not necessarily a bad thing, since I’m enjoying Warhammer a lot at the moment, but recently I had an urge to create a dwarf, but I pretty much scoffed once I saw WoW’s version of a dwarf standing infront of me.

It’s a shame, since WoW is pretty much closest option you’ll get to Warhammer when it comes to roleplaying, unless we go to tabletop.

And on a side note: Warhammer 40K music is amazing

Edit: Another side note: I can post links like this. Does this mean I’m trust level 3?

2 Likes

Trusted websites (Youtube, Twitter and a select few others) are trust level 1 IIRC.

Yeah, it would appear so. Oh well.

I certainly have been having more of an interest in the Warhammer universe, due to playing Vermintide, and that Warhammer Chaosbane game looks like a lot of excitement (Watched a video showcasing the last boss of the first act, a giant gassy fatso, and the mechanics making it look quite exciting). Makes me wish there was an MMO in existence set in the Warhammer universe.

Well… There is Warhammer Online, but you’d need a hush-hush method to play that… And even then, it’s mostly a PvP game from what I can tell.

By the way, my favorite 40k games are Dawn of War, and Space Marine.

1 Like

Meeting people in the Underrot that know of all the possible skips but they don’t know about the stun debuff the plants cast that you can dispel… not that they knew they had a dispel to begin with.

Spesh Mahreen

It’s a great game as a simple hack and slash

Also Leandros got btfo and roasted for blindly following the Codex Astartes which is one of my favourite moments in the game.

5 Likes

I’m getting quite tired and annoyed that whatever site I use which prevents me from going there because I got Adblocker, when I do go use it through private browser, they keep bombarding me with “salacious” adds from games which are clearly not offering that type of “visuals.”

Browser games from Innogames like Forge of Empire, Elvenar or stupid stuff like Naruto/Fairy Tail online or whatever keeps on bombarding me with cropped P***.

Dudes, I’m here to watch my cartoons, I’m here to watch a movie, I’m here to watch Grey’s Anatomy… Can you lay it off? I’m not 13 anymore… I’d rather pay a euro or two per month for those sites to forever stop pestering me with those. Lemme get to my show and go away!

And then they wonder why people use stuff like Adblockers or trying to find avenues. If anyone knows of something stronger than Adblocker… Feel free to let me know.

6 Likes

If i go on a site to read an article and it tells me to disable adblocker then all of a sudden I become uninterested in said article.

9 Likes