Pet Peeve: The Undying

Same. It’s even funnier when you actually go to private browser mode to watch it, then there’s another barrier begging you to subscripe or create an account to see it.

Peeve is that I cannot think of anything I want to RP that is doable.

I decided to reinstall No Man’s Sky, after a few months of a hiatus, and then seeing that there are some exciting updates coming to it.

Only to see that I get a black screen and then a crash when I try to load in to my game…

Decided to ask around, only to get things like “Delete Shadercache”, or “Update AMD Drivers” or “Downgrade drivers to a lower state”, which was the state I upgraded them from. Essentially a lot of back and forth with no results. Well, I’ll keep trying.

Also I am mildly miffed about ActiZzard, for they stink.

Oh, and I am feeling stressed out about sending applications all over the place, and waiting for replies and such. I just hope to find a job somewhere eventually…

Gonk.
It’s always bothered me but with all the new Truids (yes, troll druid, truid, it’s my thing and I’m sticking with it) around all, rightfully, being Gonk worshippers and such the name is just.

In. your. face. all. the. damn. time.

And it’s a terrible, terrible name. Just damned awful. Truid RPers, I love you. But your Loa has a stupid name.

Go to the Star-Wars wiki and type in Gonk, and it becomes even stupider.

The logical solution at this moment that will satisfy all parties is just deleting Argent Dawn.

1 Like

Update: Transmorpher-beacon has been hotfixed to a 1 hour cooldown, up from 10 minutes.” :fire::ok_hand::ok:

Considering that his name might be in spite of one of Ion Hazzikostas’s guild, where one of the guy named Gonktarget who hated druids, it’s no wonder he has a stupid name.

I’d rather side with Pa’kurani which at the very least have a cool name compared to a buncha people following a guy named Gonk.

What the hek is Pa’kurani?

The loa is Pa’ku, and followers are called Pa’kura. I know Hexlord Raal sometimes say ‘‘Pa’kura’ai’’.

1 Like

My peeve is my helmet and how is still isn’t fixed and I also leave you all with the cursed knowledge that the monk belts are all very bugged out if you look at them closely.

1 Like

The level 60-80 leveling stretch is terrible. I can’t quite put my finger on why, but it just is.

3 Likes

Goes pretty darn fast now, though.

Pa’kura are the priests, Paku’ai are the flight masters. Raal throws it together. Maybe it’s a Raal thing. Maybe not.

I made my Druid a Pa’kura. No regrets.

Probably is, yeah. :stuck_out_tongue:

Curse me to hell but man does poor english really drive me up the wall and take me out of RP. Im not talking about the odd spelling mistake, im guilty of that myself, I am talking about repeated spelling mistakes every other line and any word shorter than three words gets left out leaving the grammar all over the place. I am usually a chill and laid back dude but that is one thing I just can’t stand.

1 Like

Raal doing Raal things. Having a raaly good time.

Go and tell people about an addon called “Misspelled”. I’ve only gotten it to work with American spelling even though there is an option for UK spelling but everything else works fine.

2 Likes

I cannot help but judge people who use accents in their names as viable replacements for the correct letter.

4 Likes

Judge in what way? Am curious :stuck_out_tongue:

:frowning:

1 Like

It’s a mix of “hmpf” and “guess you couldn’t come up with a better name”. But I do tend to spend hours upon hours staring at the character creator, creating and deleting characters because I’m not happy with the name, only to start leveling them, get to the 60 range, and delete them because I wasn’t happy with the name after all.

The main reason for the Peeve is the extra effort it takes to contact people with these types of name. There’s an insane amount of accents, umlauts that you can use and knowing the alt key for all of them is insanity.

6 Likes