Pet Peeve: The Undying

ps: this is why people shouldn’t bring up even the slightest bit of politics on here. We’ll get epic gamers(!!) (myself included) trying their hand at political debate and it just results in a whole lot of nothing because no one actually changes their mind and everyone keeps the opinion they kept so far.

1 Like

How often have people regretted their transition, do you think?
A kid’s mind hasn’t grown fully yet, much easier to change their minds despite some doctor/therapist’s calculations

Trans people are a high risk of suicide, it is true.

A lot of which comes from a society which is either not accommodating or actively hostile to them, before and after transitioning.

How often have people regretted their transition, do you think?

I asked you. Go and find some.

2 Likes

Peeve: Doing the thing where you just stare at your game lists rather than actually playing anything.

3 Likes

Worgens? Do they count?

In the context of the two party duopoly, ideology is irrelevant as the US is actually a single party state run by the corporate interests that legally bribe the elected representatives to approve ready made decisions. It’s a bizzare anomaly but does sustain itself on the right of the spectrum, making anything else that might upset the system political suicide.

Remove legal bribery and you might see a more healthy left-right debate in a representative system.

1 Like

This topic is temporarily closed for 24 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 24 hours.

Tehya’s child rises again after a good day’s rest.

3 Likes

Born Again.

2 Likes

Welcome back thread!

2 Likes

Pet Peeve: The Rebirth.

2 Likes

This thread is too powerful, even the mods wanna see it hit 9999.

6 Likes

Probably just to see what happens. It could be another Y2k

4 Likes

This does put a smile on my face…

2 Likes

Here’s a peeve: Just earlier I got a notification saying one of my posts has been hidden for trolling

I have literally no way of finding out which post this is about.

Flawless design 10/10

Peeve: It’s too warm outside, and I’m in friggin’ sweden.

I live in the NORDICS! IT’S SUPPOSED TO BE COLD!!

That is global warming for you. It will only get worse.

Global warming doesn’t exist, Trump said so!

He would never lie!

No, no, we just got done with this. No more politics, bad, shoo.

4 Likes