Pet Peeve: The Undying

Now that’s some old stuff.

Waiting for the FFXIV Live Letter this evening is suffering.

Basically the game doesn’t do public betas, instead having private events where they invite notable players and content creators who provide feedback at the end of the day. They sign an NDA that means they can’t say a word on class changes or the two new classes until the day after the stream, where all the stuff is revealed in its entirety via patch notes. But the stream itself covers broad or major changes like new or changed abilities, or class reworks.

That hasn’t stopped tons of leaks though and most have enough crossover to be realistic. Seems all quite good changes overall but legit confirmation and seeing the class animations will be great.

I’ll likely be a Dark Knight for tanking, or maybe Warrior if the “Fellest of cleaves” meme becomes a reality.

It also says enough about the community.
Hey look at this IC thing ment for RP
community starts OOC drama

it’s a society not a community :clown_face:

2 Likes

Roleplayers rise up

4 Likes

Rest in peace, Politics Thread. You served absolutely no purpose but it was funny regardless.

4 Likes

I want a Horde character but idk what.

Anything but an elf.

1 Like

Roll goblin, heritage armour and model update soon™

4 Likes

I’d like to see more from these model updates, I need them in my eyes.

Well, the worgen and goblins are the last ones in need of it, don’t think they’ll update a race that’s already been updated.

I mean, I want to check how they look in the dressing room.

Oh, I see.

I just hope they fix the problem I have with shoulders on female goblin, they slightly hang forward instead of being centered, and they are a bit too far from the head.

Peeve: Vim adepts. “Why aren’t you using Vim instead of [insert text editor here]? It’s small and fast and if you learn all those unintuitive key combinations, it will totally boost your productivity!”

Just leave me in peace with an editor I’m used to, which has sane keyboard shortcuts that are the same as in every other editor released in the last two and a half decades.

`http://imgur.com/a/pehMlvL

I trusted you.

Also gonna make a Tauren DK dw.

The mayo packets in the work canteen are impossible to open.

That shirt is terrible.

Male tauren hair says hi