Pet Peeve: The Undying

How dare you!

It’s based on Marcia Griffiths ‘‘Electric Boogie’’, and its a master piece!
Just listen to the song while watching the female tauren dance.

Gnome female twerking would like a word with you.

2 Likes

I can’t count the gnomes, they win by default.

2 Likes

I played a female Gnome as my main in vanilla/TBC and I remember hating their dance. Mainly because of the horrible things it did to the old model’s face.

1 Like

Luckily alot of the new gnome facial animations fixes that!

But…there is one face(green eyes(I think) and circles around the eyes) that looks completly unhinged, and in some facial expressions, completly psychotic.

1 Like

The blue eyed face with mascara-ish stuff around the eyes? Yeah, it was a real pretty face, now it’s angry looking.

Give me back the WoD Beta faces where they all were smiling.
People moaned ‘‘SAME FACE SAME FACE HEIARBBAKSNBEDJANS’’, and what did Blizzard do? Remove it completely. So now they all look ‘‘Meh’’, 24/7.

Thanks alot you whining sons of B******

1 Like

Yeah, this one

´https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BwlEKQwIgAAraAF.png´

Just looks a bit mentally unstable, with a couple of her facial expressions looking insane and murderous.

2 Likes

I love that one. It’s perfect for my warlock.

1 Like

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a Gnome RPer with the old creepy lady face

1 Like

It gets the job done with warlocks and shadow priests, thats for sure!

I’ve seen a couple. It gets pretty typecast.

1 Like

This is how adorable gnomes could’ve been, but no, people had to complain.
wow.zamimg. com/uploads/screenshots/normal/388820.jpg

I’ll never forgive Blizzard for this, ever.

1 Like

I absolutley -love- those animations and expressions!

Those are still there.

Just the constant smile was removed into what you have now.

1 Like

Yeah those animations really wowed me when they did the panel at Blizzcon.

Are they not in the game? Haven’t played a Gnome since the update.

1 Like

My pet peeve is people speaking their race’s language by using the in-game language barriers, e.g [Thalassian], [Darnassian], [Taurahe].

The inbuilt language runs the player’s sentences through some converter that makes the text seem like the player is speaking in, for example, Thalassian. To players that aren’t the same race, it shows up as a bunch of gibberish that represents the language.

I think it’s quite bad for roleplay because it shuts other people out; it’s isolating. People should simply use stick to using brackets to clarify what language they are speaking. It’s a little more effort, but it definitely helps me when I play my Darnassian-speaking Worgen, for example.

6 Likes

The animations are still there, they weren’t changed.

Just that smiley face was removed into a more ‘‘meh’’ styled mouth.
Originally all the faces had that smile, which people complained about, so Blizzard fixed it by removing it completely from all faces instead of just a couple.

1 Like

I almost never use my racial language when rping a character, sticking to common or Orcish. Mainly because it allows people to join in more easily in roleplay and doesnt give of that vibe of “exclusive club.”

2 Likes

Much agreed. I believe there’s no issue in actually speaking a different language IC but again, one should take a little effort to ensure they’re not excluding others.

3 Likes

I do seem to remember there was some drama about all of the faces looking the same just with different eye colours.