Pet Peeve: The Undying

Making Slam cost -40 rage might be a bit much :v

You could make it stack for fervor of battle, as crushing assault applies the rage cost reduction to whirlwind as well if you have the talent.

Speaking of good youtubers, anyone here like Lindybeige, Isaac Arthur, Anton Petrov or Metatron? Or maybe Ashens?
They are ones I frequently watch.

I like watching cooking shows and other miscellaneous things like the perfect brick laying form.

The trick is to butter up your brick and tap it down from one side first.

Lindybeige is great.

I always recommend so-called Breadtube - Contrapoints, PhilosophyTube, Shaun and Jen, Hbomberguy and possibly a few others - as while they wear their left-wing beliefs on their collective sleeves they have some excellent production quality in their video essays and put in the research before they speak on a subject.

3 Likes

Finally, someone else who’s talking about the mouthfeel.

2 Likes

Didn’t play it, but it’s a choice removed, and since people liked it > Add it back.

1 Like

TRYYYY THE WIIIINE!

Natalie is iconic

No wine for you, sir!

Sometimes the draw of the play-style is enough to make someone defiantly stick to a certain option, even if it’s suboptimal.
And even if the weaker option might as well not exist, that’s still better than the option literally not existing.

XIV released its first raid wing of the expansion. And I love it. But people failing at obvious mechanics does my head in as usual. After five wipes to the same thing you’d think people would catch on but nah.

That said even I failed at Titan a few times.

“What if we took the OG titan but made it even harder… AND PUT HIM IN A CAR”

I’m terrified of what it’ll look like on savage. And this was just normal mode (which is like LFR but if it was actually hard and didn’t have a wipe buff).

My tries with the game always had me fascinated at how many people like to stand in BIG RED GLOWING WARNING areas. The game is shouting at you in all the way it can without just taking your hands off the keyboard and moving your char for you. Please. Move.

I’m so tired. Someone please press pause on the world so I can sleep like 38 hours or more.

2 Likes

Sometimes it’s easy to get thrown off with boss mechanics - most of them have areas that either you absolutely must stand in them or you’ll die, or you absolutely cannot stand in them or you’ll die. I’m decently experienced with raid mechanics and even I can get thrown off by that.

Not to say that there aren’t people who just don’t care and/or aren’t paying attention, of course.

I never got very far in FF14 so talking about leveling content, which is pretty damn relaxed in the lower ranges. You don’t really have all that much to do.
I don’t like it when people blow a fuse because you did something wrong that one time, or are mean to new players who’re still learning stuff. But in FF14 you get a little symbol next to your name when you’re on a fresh account, making it easy to spot new people.

The people that wiped us on some mandatory leveling raid boss didn’t have that symbol and didn’t react to chat. The amount of patience in me appears limited. ;_;

Speaking of raid mechanics that should be obvious but people still failed on it in droves; anyone ever run Karazhan in Burning Crusade and experience pain on Shade of Aran? That flame wreath should have been easy to avoid, and yet people still triggered it constantly.

1 Like

And it returned in Legion, and people still f*cked it up. :laughing:

Ah yeah, I never played the Legion version of it. I heard it was good though.

Ssssips monster

Ahhh

90’s…

Now that was a good time :cool:

1 Like

They even made a song for that one.

Think this started as a YTMND page originally, but I’m not too sure after all those years.

3 Likes

I remember that YTMND very well.