Pet Peeve: Wrath of the 20K Post Cap

Nice. Will check it out then ty :pray:

https://gyazo.com/08841d37aec1c7017ed1277d00b1124e

Leading an HC warfront group, get abuse off of this madlad during the game and since he clearly didn’t want to be there I removed him just before we killed Turalyon =)

Mess with the bull, you get the horns

4 Likes

Pro-tip, I’d change the screenshot to cover up his name. You might ironically get banned for naming and shaming and he will win. Nobody wants that.

2 Likes

Wait, he was gonna report you for kicking him?

1 Like

Many thanks friendo, edited

Yup. I had a good reason to do it so all he’s going to achieve is wasting a GMs time lol

1 Like

You don’t even need to have a good reason! Your Group, your rules.

You could’ve kicked him for saying he liked your mog.

3 Likes

None may speak of his mog, for good or ill.
#removedfromparty

Why do people keep mentioning Thornspeakers using death magic?

Blizzard Mods. Only quick to act in deleting and locking threads when the concern is truly dire.

5 Likes

Can’t believe I waited ages for someone to be outed finally and missed it.

Blizzard covering up nonces who’s shocked. I don’t know why they hold the naming and shaming rule so high to take it down within an instant. I recall a moment where a thread was up for 48 hours which held links to someone’s facebook and pictures of his late father. Priorities on the forum moderation team seems to just be drooling until someone mentions a name.

5 Likes

I was there and you werent!

NYAAAAA!

1 Like

My peeve is Blizzard hiding and locking threads that let the community be aware of abusers in their midst. It’s basic community safety.

2 Likes

Thornspeakers are very big on life and death being a cycle - it’s implied that they use both in moderation, which is why their druid forms look like skeletal plants rather than animals.

2 Likes

I thought that was more due to the original drust having strong links to the trees and forests, not because of death magic use.

Do it, that mog is amazing and i’m happy I got her there to wear it.

I haven’t read the books in ages! Taped the 2nd episode (I missed the 1st) and will just binge watch it at some point.

Sounds kind of disappointing. Also, the film was disappointing and ended too early.

I got Killjoys and the Outpost to watch first though.

I go for lunch and miss a thread that got insta-locked? Shame.

We’re stronger than you now Akamlto. You have your uncle… We have a thread you’ll never know of… Until someone gives you the link here or on discord.

1 Like

There was?

It lasted for like 5 minutes!

No worries, I pm’d my uncle real quick and he gave me the link to the original.

You can’t sleep on these forums. Big drama can live and die in the space of a heartbeat.