Pet Peeve: Wrath of the 20K Post Cap

It is our moral duty to break bad rules and bad laws. Blizzard tacitly admitted they’re doing nothing, maybe Discord will

2 Likes

It looks great on females. Though I do prefer the more marshy green one.

It’s always a bit strange to see how threads like that gets closed within like 5 minutes of being posted, yet other disasters like the threads created by a certain Draenei ERPer could stay up for nearly 2 weeks.

4 Likes

Only one means they have to do paperwork. The other is just free internet traffic. Nothing strange about it at all!

1 Like

Dangerous wisdom to share.

2 Likes

Blizz is often very slow to act on actual predators but much faster to act on the people calling them out.

naming no italians in particular

8 Likes

The Draenei ERPer threads were some of the best like farms around. Also the most frustrating to watch as they want around in endless circles as people tried to hit them with a solid “gottem” only to realise it has no effect.

I seem to remember one of them featured my penned short story about Vixi knocking off forum posters because Loras thought they were stalking him.

1 Like

It’s only dangerous until enough people do it. Governments have stopped making things illegal, now they just like to make it so annoying that nobody wants it.

“You can only store alcohol in a dead pig, unless you buy this license for £500, then you can use a barrel. Oh, and before you open that can of coke, you have to recite the alphabet backwards while hoolahooping in the middle of traffic.”

We need a thread just vague enough to work. hmmm

I still want to see a continuation to that. Sell it to Netflix.

I’m in talks with Disney+

1 Like

Bobby Kotick’s American though.

1 Like

Vague posting is typical AD standard. We should be able to work something out quickly.

1 Like

Consider it done :wink:

1 Like

Speaking of Bobby, I find it funny that he played the world’s tiniest violin back when the controversy over Blizzard firing like 800+ people just for the sake of it, then a week later re-hiring for the -same- posistions came out.

He made an interview where he complained how it was unfair to him since his dating life had been afflicted due to people writing bad stuff about him because of his decisions.

1 Like

It’s done.

2 Likes

Thoughts and prayers for Bobby Kotick in this difficult time.

1 Like
1 Like

I like that one because its purple.

I have been censored. Not cool Blizzard.

Purple friends forever! :purple_heart:

1 Like