Pet Peeve: Wrath of the 20K Post Cap

Can I have nu pc too? No reason… well no important reason. Game is enough reason.

If only, I’d buy nu PCs for everyone if I had the money. I spent far too much on my new one but it should hopefully last me many years to come.

1 Like

I also accept a new processor and some RAM.

How on earth do you manage that?

He played Pokemon Sword for four days.

1 Like

Yea. My TV is on the wall above my laptop so I have to crane to look up a little as opposed to my usual of looking straight ahead and… Ow.

Ah, that’s why I couldn’t play bloodborne for hours on end.

I can now though! My TV is on my desk.

You people need to play more things from the comfort of bed.

I’d rather not, bedroom is for sleeping and storing stuff.

Legitimately enjoying the Mandalorian so far. It seems really lovingly crafted and not just a heartless cash grab. Well paced and a great homage to westerns.

So far at least, that could all change.

1 Like

It’s now cold enough in the morning that my nose breath condenses on my moustache hairs meaning that once I’ve finished walking to work I’ve got this unpleasant cold, wet patch sat underneath my nose.

On the plus side, the person dishing out work today is off so I’m doing it instead which means no customer interactions for this guy today :sunglasses:

1 Like

Tfw we will never get a dedicated movie for the 501st and Darth Vader.

It seems studios hate trying to make movies from the villain’s PoV.

Disney probably want to avoid glorifying the fascist space nuzis too much in their billion dollar kids movie franchise.

1 Like

Success of the Joker movie might change some minds about portraying a villain on screen. But it’s uncomfortable territory for Disney as a company I think.

If they did do it, they’d make the villain too sympathetic. Like Anakin accidentally killing younglings, tripping over with his lightsaber on.

4 Likes

You could shave the moustache.

“No baby, I didn’t kill any younglings. I just…tripped. And fell into the younglings with my lightsaber switched on. Repeatedly.”

Not unless I want to start getting carded for booze again.

Anakin lived in a society, are we not all ultimately responsible for his purge of the Jedi order and the slaughter of younglings?

1 Like

So what you’re telling me here is… that your moustache is your ‘‘I’m 20+’’ card? :laughing:

I’m 29. My beard just saves time fishing my passport out.

2 Likes

I’d hope for something that portrays Vader as sympathetic in the sense that we’d get to see how sad husk of a man he’s beneath the armor, all the daily pain and suffering he has to go through all the while contemplating the poor choices he’s made and being tormented by the memory of his wife’s death.

But at the same time he uses the rage and spite from that suffering to be absolutely ruthless, intimidating show of force on screen every1 knows and loves. We could also look inyo his portrayal being tied to who’s looking at him: The stormtroopers love him almost, while the officers despise and fear him.

2 Likes