Pet Peeve: Wrath of the 20K Post Cap

Moody has been unbanned, so that means I have to leave you now. My people need me.

Farewell good people, it has been a joy to post with you.

2 Likes

Moodyepstein didn’t hang himself.

7 Likes

What up fam, I’m back from my staff conference and ready to :poop: post once again.

My PS4 arrived while I was gone and I’m going to dip into some juicy Spiderman when I get some free time. Also pumped to try RDR2 and God of War when I can, just have to be careful not to try all of them and not finish any.

3 Likes

Disgusting.

Web swinging through New York city is absolute peak gameplay and nothing can convince me otherwise.

3 Likes

Spiderman is lame.

! 1 ! 1 ! 1 ! hE sToLE tHAt gUyS pIZzA 1 ! 1 ! 1 !

wrong

Unrelated and extremely petty peeve: The sinks on my floor at work are broken so I have to go to the whole other side of the building which incurs an extra…like 60 seconds or so scanning through doors and stuff.

Just feels like my workplace should be able to manage fixing the water pipes, since it’s been broken for a week or so now.

1 Like

Know the feeling. The cold tap doesn’t work in our staff bathroom and hasn’t for a year, so when you wash your hands you’ve got about 2 seconds before it is too hot to put your hand under.

no u.

The only hero for me is Batman.

okay mary­

1 Like

So glad I am able to appreciate more than one hero.

Tbh though the appeal is mainly gameplay related and not any kind of “omg i love spiderman” thing.

Well, I generally prefer badguys over heroes.

So if we go by the baddos it’s Venom, Scorpion, Joker etc etc.
I find goodi-goodies boring, but ofc thats just me. c:

My favourite hero is All Might.

He’s alright :slight_smile:

I thought he was All Might.

Sometimes he’s in an All Plight, but he’s always an All Sight (to see).

2 Likes

This is why gnomes are destined for slavery.

Hail N’Zoth etc.

4 days off from work.

Usually one may see that as a blessing - and so do I. But not at the moment. I usually spend my free time playing something. But I’m once more caught in a loop of playing something for 5 minutes, getting bored, picking up another game and repeat.

Nothing has hooked me for longer than maybe 15 minutes this entire day. I wish I had the money right now to purchase the Master Chief collection, but even then it would take me the entire day to install it.
Ugh, I hate this. Currently I’m installing Dragon Age Inquisition, because for some reason I’m getting an itch to play it, but I’m pretty sure I end up dropping it within an hour, because reality of it probably ends up being different than my expectations.

Currently the variety of games I’m picked up today have been the following:

• Dragon Age Origins
  • Witcher 3
  • Mass Effect Andromeda
  • Vampire the Masquerade
  • Overwatch
  • And soon Inquisition

I could go writing a novel over what a disappointment Andromeda ended up being to me, but I doubt it would interest anyone and offer anything people wouldn’t already know about the game.

50% to go for Inquisition. \o/

3 Likes

Sorry gurl, but Venom is cooler.