Pet Peeve: Wrath

It’s his chair!

2 Likes

It’s cool how some games of halo don’t have a way to mute people.

1 Like

That brings back memories to halo 3 (i think it was) and people would scream at me on voice chat cause i’d hide in a little hole with that OP sword and just lean out to swipe and one hit whoever went past. Talk about rage.

So you were one of those people…

I think Halo 3 was at the forefront of my teenage gaming experience and it was fun chilling in custom games with cringy retards around my age from all all around the world. I miss those days. :pensive:

On a side note I somehow got myself -50 points at recruit level and had to climb all the way back up just to gain ranks; think I capped at colonel before I stopped playing ranked.

1 Like

Damn straight. I laughed for hours doing that, especially when people were like “OMG PLAY THE GAME PROPERLY AND FIGHT ME LIKE A MAN!”

me, age seventeen: “lol im a girl shut up”

1 Like

Ironic. When it was rare and required a ton of RNG and/or grinding to get, it being so OP wasn’t an issue. Now that everyone will be able to obtain it with some reliability, it has to be brought down in line!

What kind of backwards logic is that? A rebelance is good but why wait this long?

2 Likes

I never really bothered with power weapons even in free-for-all; I got really good with the battle rifle to the point that the only weapon I would defer to was the shotgun for close range fights (also because I loved chaining kills with it).

The energy sword could be used for really quick movement, but I can’t remember how it was done, something to do with animation cancelling on a target (basically you could lunge around like a madman/woman).

1 Like

See, I actually sucked really bad at Halo because… Well. I never played the game properly. I did co-op mode all through the campaign until we just couldn’t pass that last level with the car thing and racing against the timer (we tried, we failed a hundred times). So I never got into the game properly. I just enjoyed playing pvp online and messing around in it.

I also spent ALL my time in halo 1 just playing in banshees in that one map where the building is in teh side of the cliff…

You said it yourself, no? It’s strength was balanced by the rarity of it and now that the rarity is removed from the equation, something else must be done.

We all know why :confused:

Unrelated: I’ve managed to convince my problem players, after a few drama blowouts, to message me direct whenever they have any issues with the other person first - which I kind of hate having to do but whatever if it keeps the group together I’ll manage.

One of them just messaged me because their most hated foe…lightly questioned their actions in character and then added an OOC disclaimer stating explicitly it was an IC criticism, not OOC.

I honestly give up. What is a dislike beyond ‘eating crackers like you own the place’?

But that is not balance, it just means lucky people get the OP thing and unlucky people do not.

(It was a rhetorical question, I know it is to get tokens sold while people buy gushing wound BoEs for inflated prices)

1 Like

The Maw, one of my favourite levels in any Halo game. I could do the timer part but back when I was a kid I kept staying in the cryochamber room and since the flood and sentinels were infinitely spawning I didnt know how to progress until I eventually figured it out.

Also that one map was either assault on the control room or two betrayals (basically the latter is the reversed version + flood).

1 Like

Finally got something with twilight devestation on it.

It upped my DPS by 8k.

1 Like

The purchasable corruptions are dog

That’s because all the desireable ones are on a rotation changing every 2 weeks.

Yep.

Peeve. The driving license is obviously shaped in a way meant for you to go back to the driving school… And yet somehow the country still has more accidents than our neighboring countries which has more lax regulations than us (Balanced by harsher punishing if you do screw up bad.)

Effing gvnmt.

Peeve: This exists, and is an upcoming official product.

https://gamepedia.cursecdn.com/wowpedia/c/c6/SmallWorldofWarcraft-01.jpg

There are just… so many things wrong with that picture.

1 Like

But what is it :o

You inability to google it is astounding

https://lmgtfy.com/?q=small+world+of+warcraft

I’ve revived my Dwarf monk who was my main for the first half of legion before Akamito came into being. She was a brewmaster back then, mainly because I loved and still love the artifact staff and it’s unique stance, but I’m having a lot of fun with windwalker.

Monk is such a great class and a lot of fun to play, although I’ve never tried mistweaver so I’m not sure if that translates into their healing too.

1 Like