Pet peeves: The return (Part 3)

but mother, I am the cat ears

1 Like

9 Likes

Peeve; games that operate in fullscreen, claim to be ā€˜borderlessā€™, but minimise when you alt-tab.

Iā€™m trying to look at the guide for TWO SECONDS, sit your rear-end back down, you 'orrible scrap of code :angry:

6 Likes

When youā€™re trying to get out of the kitchen with a hot plate but the moron animal has to stand right in the doorway and not move.

whenā€™re they going to make a coffee addictā€™s anonymous 'cos it seems like some people really need it

They know better than that.

ā€œLets see if I can clear the whole of Leyndell from memory nowā€

Leo - ā€œyeah, I like to get tangled up in my humanā€™s controller wire, how else am I going to get their attention to tell them Iā€™m hungry?ā€

Literal menace to society today.

1 Like

Fellas what if the Queen went out with an outro song

3 Likes

I wanted to come back to FF14 but I accidentally put my sub on one of my trial accounts instead of my main

I now must walk into the sea and never return

4 Likes

may i interest you in xiv b*stard man x disco elysium mentally ill man fanart in this trying time

the fact that both of those descriptions refers to multiple people in both games scares and confuses me

Boy I love cheap labour in an open market system

Keep working, soulless robots, I have more money to earn

8 Likes

Heā€™s gone back to howling now.

BIRMANS USE THEIR VOICES SPARINGLY, DID NOBODY TEACH YOU THAT?!

ā€œperhaps I identify as a siameseā€

1 Like

ā€œFirst I farmed hogsā€¦now I ride 'em.ā€

-Hu Man, probably

1 Like

Leo :handshake: Gamma
Both breeds who are supposed to be fairly quiet yet insist on being vocal af

5 Likes

Mechanicus: ā€œEvery mission will raise the Awakening meter by a few % every time to force progression.ā€

My clade of Techpriests, armed with enough firepower, command points and abilities to take on God and probably The Sun: ā€œNo.ā€

(Between in-mission options and splatting terminals to decrease the meter, Iā€™m running through so many missions with 0 Awakening that Iā€™m managing to sit at 60% without the bar moving. Now, about all that lootā€¦ :robot: )

1 Like

Back home after being on campus for a mandatory study week; I did not miss being in halls at all. Thereā€™s a [Removed] in my flat who likes to play drumā€™nā€™bass (same song on loop) for hours on end. Scared the living daylights out of me when he emerged from his room at half one in the morning and the music just blared out into the halls. :face_exhaling:

I could gift you a game time card, if you want?

Has anyone actually seen the Rings of Power thingie yet?