Petition! ( SOM horde av)

Pettition to give all the guys who want honor per hour rank 14 weapons and gear, not like it will effect the game. They have no idea what to do with it anyway,

And we dont have to listen to a sergeant screaming out commands and asking us to trow yet another game! Seriously every game! there should be some rules for that!!!

I get it that on dreadnaught the honor cap, specially now on av weekend is big, but seriously if u dont want to pvp what ya doing there? Like go make a premade with other guys that wanna lose, but dont go mixing up with the rest of us. There is even a special discord server for it!

STUCK ON BRIDGE? Learn to play your character and overcome stuff like that :slight_smile:
Need to use consumes for that? then go ahead, cant affort them? sit back defend the gy or something to keep yourself busy.
30 horde stuck at the same place for 20 min feeding ally honor …

“AV is pve not pvp!” there are litterally 40 players for u to kill! like NO ONE is stopping u going after them! right thats not a excuus!

Ally has advantage?! yeah maybe but instead of working harder, u just give up!? i mean how far do u expect to go in this game?

CLICK M!?! Wanna know how the game is going? click m compair south vs north, thats the current state of the game! if u do nothing and think its lost the fist time u die then it is, but not cause ally tagged a gy but cause u give up!

ITS SOM not season of honor per hour!

30 Alliance in base hut capped and they are killing warmasters, but GZ ur guarding shb/ gy with 20 horde! U are making a difference!!! If your doing that just to get 198 honor im gonna tell u a big secret! KILLING ALLIANCE GIVES MORE!!! Shhh keep it between us :wink:

Dont have time to rank? then dont right?! who is forcing u to sit there? is it for pve? FINE! Right, im asking blizzard to give u the gear! NO COST! thats the most i can help u! Now do the same for me pls! if u want fast honor per hour figure out how to do that without beeing a burden on others!

If your not rank 10+ by now maybe u should have put a little bit more time and effort into pvp from the beginning it would have saved u and us alot of headakes, your ruining the game for people who DO like to be in AV who DO wanna be in AV and who DO LIKE to pvp!

Cant pvp, or dont want to? at least pass lead! The raid leader msges stand out and you spamming “Lets go balinda” And “Need more people for balinda” at a crusial state isnt helping! (weird btw that lower ranks get lead over higher ranks somehow automaticly in av :S )

Right so… Hope blizzard listens and gives u the gear and weapons really hope they do! cause that would bring alot of enjoyment to the game for those who do wanna pvp!

Your high rank is a blessing to the alliance cause they get more honor if they kill u, and if your not fighting or dont know how, your helping them!

Thats it! most i can do for u!

4 Likes

For R14 you need consumables and take part on a premade i consider dreadnought caps on Av weekend not high at all, hard premade groups are less consistant but I know that wsg and ab weekends solo are hard, obviously you chose a good and a bad realm to rank, good becouse with “effort and invest ;^/” you can find easily a good premade group for your last rank weeks and bad becouse you need to be competitive and take pvp seriously, for lower caps you need to take part on a medium realm and be participative on pool boost and chill premade groups.

1 Like

I don’t think many people actually like to be in AV, it’s just that they’re forced into it because of the bonus honor & a lot of people do it just for the rep. Putting AV & PVP in the same sentence is pretty funny though good one lol.

It’s just another example of how poorly thought out SOM was. They created an environment where it was faster to get gear afking in a PVE race event disguised as a PvP battleground. They also didn’t make any adjustments to WSG/AB to compensate for the amount of bonus honor you now get in AV making those BGs pretty much non viable for the casual player.

The blame falls on the company once again not the playerbase who are just making the most of a poorly implemented feature of the game.

1 Like

I love how people Think it requires skill to get r14 lmao. All it requires is a premade and a lot of time.

2 Likes

The amount of r11 Gnome Wl´s who S key spamming tried to get away from me is too damn high.

2 Likes

Link pls
10 chars

1 Like

They should just ban ppl who premade for AV.

Srsly. Premading AV and spamming consumables like Arcane bombs. How pathetic can it get?

2 Likes

This is starting to get ridiculous. Nobody think that in 2022. Getting R14 is just a way to get gear.

I can say this also: " I love how people Think it requires skill to clear raids lmao. All it requires is a guild and a lot of time."

Funny Cuz when i meet these marshals or field marshals out in if they Think they are the best pvpers ever lol.

But they still know, its not true. If they dont, they are horrible stupid humans. What they also are: unemplyed with no social life. it is what it is. r14 and social life are incompatible to each other. if you can play isolated from every other activity for 3 months, you really dont have a real life. fact.
Everyone can become r14. It depends on time spent. Good people turn r14 faster than bad ones. Because they win more often againts other premades. But everyone can be r14 also by solo av play. pshero has proven that in classic.

1 Like

Still AV is cancer. Blizz should heavily buff wsgab

Let’s hope for a season without PvP rewards so that all the clowns who just sit and farm battlegrounds can get lost.

Thing is pshero is also a pro pvper. He has played with many of top players too. But you are right

yes hes one of the best known rogues, he doesnt need ranking gear to destroy others in pvp. the point with pshero was just to show that one can just hit r14 by spamming av and camp black rock entrance while in queue. one just needs to spend all that time in game with no breaks. Probably one needs account sharing too because his open world pvp is dog sht so that he needs these 8 extra hours someone else playing his toon while he sleeps. i know from reliable source that on drednaught, most of the current bracket 1 and also 2 horde are account sharing because they cant keep up with guys that do win 1v1s regularly and get extra honor from that. so if someone requires account sharing, hes probably super bad in pvp

1 Like

If this is the same Pshero in SOM, just AFKs or idles most AV I have seen him…

he doesn’t afk, he farms solo kills
which is the best HpH for a rogue on AV

No, he AFKs Been in many AV battles with him.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.