Petition to make cloaks in game behave like this

It would look so good

https ://i.gyazo.com/5c76a0a9ab1d189aa64e1dc9faf7d613.mp4

3 Likes

Then they will have to make shoulders that can accommodate said cloaks and you know how lazy Blizzard are.

I do agree with you, it’s much much better than how the existing models and animations behave.

1 Like
5 Likes

If cloaks had physics like that, I would actually wear cloaks on my toons. Until then, the hide option is my best friend.

Although, blizzard has recently started adding physics into the game. Examples are the new frost mage pvp talent, Frost Wall. When it gets destroyed, it explodes into chunks of ice that actually have very nice physics and interact with the world and each other.

Another example is also in the BG Battle for Gilneas, the lanters placed around the map actually have physics if you bump them with your character. Pretty cool and I admit I lost a few flags being busy playing with those lol.

6 Likes

Better cloak physics would be amazing. Maybe in 10.0 who knows :grin:

I still remember this concept art, shame we never got that kind of cloak.

5 Likes

I’d be happy already if some transmog cloaks just wouldn’t make my weapon vanish. Still not sure if it’s really meant to be ir a bug they haven’t fixed yet…

Oh yes yes yes. I would love this!

Is no physic - just simple scripts and animation.

Thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Not sure OP’s example is the best, looks like its possessed more than moving like it should.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.