Petition to open free transfer for ally on this graveyard

Plz open a bloody free transfer for ally on this server stop trying to milk money.can’t even get a dungeon group to do at 80 unless you spent 1 hour searching and I don’t even gonna mention what’s happening on the lower lvls and this thing is only gonna get worse when retail xpack hits the road

If you want to leave then leave, don’t drag the realm down and ruin things for everybody else.

This is the last realm with any kind of balance, every other realm is 99/100% one way with the exception of Mograine at 95/5% which is just about working.

If you play on a mono server you will have zero world pvp which is the reason my guild and I play this game. I have no idea how people can enjoy playing this game seeing absolute no opposing faction, if you want to sit in cities all day and slay dragons then go play on a PVE server. Don’t go on forums and try to start a petition to kill our realm!

Also, there are dungeon/raid groups up all day, every day so I find it quite funny how you need to lie to start such a petition.

1 Like

Balance at 95-5 how on earth ? World pvp ? Yikes where when ? I just see 2 alliance vs 200 horde 1-60 lvl up areas 5 alliance chat ? And a sad guild like yours promoting world pvp on a server with 100 active ally players that are just getting farmed

You must have literally 0 iQ there’s hardly any players to even do the daily heroic at most of the non peek hours there no world pvp you are getting farmed and then cry this server is dead and gonna get worse when dragonflight pops

I love how people think this actually work, reminds me of the gehennas whinning preexpansion xD

CRY CRY CRY I don’t want to pay open server transfer… Dude either reroll or pay your fees.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.