Pill-Cocktail

Anyone still playing?

1 Like

Guess not :fearful:

Lol they nerfed bonedustbrew by 33%

I don’t understand how that change even went through. That is such an awful change for MW. If anything, MW deserves a buff. What are they doing?

Yeah, I can’t even begin to fathom how that went through though. It’s so stupid, you’re like the first person including myself to actually talk about it here. MW’s need to become more vocal :s

1 Like
  • Bonedust Brew (Necrolord Ability) now deals 33% less damage in PvP combat. How does this affect MW, when it’s only the dmg, and MW deals none?

and for the love of god, stop saying that mw is trash and unplayable and blah blah blah blah blah blah - Panzerhenk, enough said.

The nerf affects healing also. Also, just because there is a streamer for mistweaver doesn’t immediately make mw good. Just to quote Panzerhenks words: “Its not the best, its alright.” There are so many other classes who are way better than MW - looking at you, rdruid and rshaman. Its not UNPLAYABLE, it just could be better than it is.

It clearly says 33% less DAMAGE in the patch notes?

The patchnotes got updated a third time

Bonedust brew nerf is not secretly anymore

dk buffs got made it live
frostmage buff did not made it live but the pvp scaling stays

Oh, okey, that’s good tho …

still no mw hotfix

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.