Player choice on which conflicts to side in down the line

Given the horde player was given some choice this expansion it got me thinking on conflict down the line, now that the war is meant to be coming to an end for now.

In the event we could see a patch or two more what would be your thoughts on.

Player Choice - picking a side to help in two scenarios.

Frist up : Calia Menethil wishes to help forsaken refugees return or setup a new home for them in lordaeron.

Alliance players get to choice if they want to help or instead refuse and help the living people or lordaeron namely whatever is left of the scarlet crusade.

Horde players Help Calia set up shop or undermind her efforts your loyal to the banshee queen still or something.

• basing this idea on what we saw with dark ranger velonara quest in the scarlet halls ptr which who knows could still pop up later as a quest where both horde and alliance player could help her.

Other Scenario

Helping Tyrande continue the war against the kings wishes. Tyrande wishes to strike out on horde forces within darkshore as they are simply falling back from the land.

Alliance player Do you help Tytande carry out this action or do you allie with SI:7 to stop or slow down her actions.

Horde Player Do you work with the fallen night elf rangers to continue to attack elune places of worship or do you work with other horde forces to stop these fallen night elf rangers.

Anyway just some ideas maybe other people had some of there own? please share if you do!

What makes everyone think the forsaken need saving? It’s a little too late. Calia can have Lordaeron, but she won’t have me.

7 Likes

Right so you would side against her.

No. I won’t side anywhere any longer. I’m done. It’s over. There’s no more purpose for Forsaken.

2 Likes

I want revenge on Sylvanas for Theldrassil and for betraying her faction.

I want revenge on Jaina and Genn for killing the innocent troll king Rastakhan. He just allowed the horde to take his ships, that’s it.

There’s a place in classic for Forsaken.

Yes. I have about 2 weeks of gametime left but next week also starting a new job. Probably not a good idea to get into classic now but if I do want to get serious about wow down the line it will be classic indeed. A positive here is that I never played classic, so it will all be relatively new.

I have my own full time job, but I am leveling a warrior tank on Dreadmist realm and one day will raid all the content.

@Ivydoom:
Maybe forsaken don’t need to be saved, but they aren’t really popular among the other Horde races.
And Sylvanas’ last statement surely didn’t help them. A new leader that can help to integrate them into the Horde is needed. But a chara like Nazgrim, who combines Horde ideals and undead would surely be a better fit than someone who has absolutely no connection to the Horde.

It’s not really innocent to support the Horde while they’re at war with the Alliance and even allow them to use his massive fleet.

1 Like

I am fully aware of that, I’m not making any kind of illusions. It’s just with the way this story has been going, it feels better even as a forsaken-main to own up to the evilness and get punished for it.
I never made any illusions. Me being a Sylvanas fan doesn’t mean my forsaken character has never realized she was just a tool to her. I AM nothing. Everybody hates me ever since I came into existence. Sylvanas tolerated us, so we tolerated her. Doing her quests gave me purpose, and also a reason to go out and kill kill kill. All under Sylvanas’, and the horde’s, protection.

2 Likes

This right here

I am going with Greymane. I only wish he would shake off Anduin’s leash.

1 Like

Sure have lost every leader of the crusade and worse killed or turned but Still fan of the Crimson Flame!

All I can say is surely you must like other forsaken npcs over the years.

Greymane will be siding with Tyrande, especially after what he said with the silly retreat order! No more leashes for all characters !

2 Likes

Why yes, I adore Vivianne.

Not sure what you mean with that crusade and crimson flame.

The Scarlet Crusade of Course! best faction in the game.

What point in making choices is there if the results will be the same. having many big choices doesnt work as well in a mmorpg

Your right only small nods here and there like what we are seeing atm depending on the players who remained loyal to sylvanas or not.

As for the two scenarios above, Picture what we had in the Burning Crusade with Aldor and Scryer meaning. - Scarlet Brotherhood or - “Calia’s followers?” you get it.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.