Player comeback and allied races

Hello guys.
Im back after years. I was never at max lvl. Now i bought Shadowland. My point is to use boost and unlock Void Elf. And then go and do main character as Void elf. Can anyone point me in direction whitch is fastest way to do that and if i need to lvl to shadowlands lvl cap to do it.

You need to complete the Argus campaign and have a level 45+ Alliance character to do the unlock quests (available from the SW embassy once you’ve done the Argus story).

i had boosted character in BfA. Now its 45lvl… So if i use Shadowlands boost i can unlock Void Elf with no problem ?

If memory serves me right you can do that even at level 45. Though if you don’t have an Alliance character level 45+ you might want to use a boost on one because you need an alliance character for access to the Void Elf unlock quest.

I have ally characers - i write from horde by mistake :slight_smile: Ok so to say it in one point. Using Shadowlands boost i can make character to unlock Void elfs. Im right ?

Yes you are right. I’m just worried a boost might be unnecessary in your case (depending on the level of your alliance character). Though in the end it’s your decision if you want to get a boost.

1 Like

This, exactly.

You can unlock Void Elf by

1. doing Argus on any level 45+ character, either Alliance or Horde and
  2. doing the recruitment quest on any level 45+ Alliance character

Any level 50 Alliance Shadowlands-boosted character will do for both.

Or, if you already have at least one level 45 Alliance character, you can do it without using the boost.

I have Mage - it was boosted in BfA, 100lvl or so - now is 45lvl. And that is max for me on this server on ally side. So i think i need to use boost - Argus campaning i will do on 45 but if i remember corect i need much higher lvl to do void elf quest.

No. You don’t. The recruitment quest is for a level 45.

Obviously, it will be even easier at higher level, but 45 is all you need.

You only need level 45 for the races added in Legion. You technically needed a BFA preorder to access those back in the day but the max level was 110 so the requirement hasn’t changed (110 is 45 post squish).

1 Like

And im f…ed. My mage was bosted to 100 or są in BfA and now its only 40 … so i need to go and lvlup 5 lvls to even start … I dont know why my horde character is 45 and ally mage is only 40 …

If it’s any consolation, levelling is MUCH faster now, since the introduction of Chromie Time.

But ofc the boost option is still available. Personally, I wouldn’t blow a boost on 5 levels, but it’s your choice.

Sure if i only need 5 lvls - i will not use boost :slight_smile: Thank you guys so much - lets see if this time i will do good in this game :slight_smile:

1 Like

I hope you make it!

Ask again here if you ever need help with anything. :smiley:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.