Player coming back to WoW

Hi!

I want to pick up playing wow again, but not sure what to play. As I’m right now on a laptop, not super-attached to the game and don’t want to go full hardcore mode, I’m looking for some easy picking up DPS-class, with not a lot of keybinding/difficult rotations. What do you reckon? Will play 99% PVE.

Thanks,

1 Like

Warlock, hunter and mage are all good choices for what you describe.

1 Like

Warlock and Mage are both very interesting to play in PvE.

You can set up your UI with 30 Arcane Blast / Shadowbolt binds, that’s enjoyable when you love playing with one finger.

As the Dalaï-Lama said : “Play whatever you want my son” just before he shows you the monk class. Unfortunately, you’ll have to wait 5 years for MoP Classic Sadge :frowning:

(Hunter looks fun)

arcane mage is a nobrainer but you need support from druids (innervates) or shadowpriests because you only make damage when you have enough mana to spend.

better play a warlock. you are independent and support classes in your groupp only increase your damage.

for example: playing an arcane mage in a dungeon or kara without support feels bad because you run out of mana all the time.

1 Like

Thank you, I went with warlock. I hope it is not too complicated!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.