Player looking for a friendly guild

Hi, I am looking for a guild where I can do M+ and other content maybe raiding.(1/8m 7/8h and 8/8n) with friendly people to talk to.:slight_smile:

Hello! We, Order of Thrall, are currently recruiting. We have a post on the Rag forums but I can give you a quick run down.

We’re a Social Raiding guild who raid Mondays and Thursdays 20:30 - 23:30 Server time. We do Heroic raiding, we’re currently doing achievments this week, and then we’re gonna do some Alt runs until the next raid comes out and if we get bored of that we’ll probably just run Mythic+'s on those nights.

So yeah we do run Mythic+. We don’t have a set day for them - it’s just whenever someone wants to really - which is most of the time.

We’re a social guild, we spend a lot of time on Discord chatting about things and what else.

If you think you could make our raid times 90% of the time and you like the sound of what we’re offering then add me! Twilightsky#2695

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.