Playing a Warrior in BGs

I just want to say, playing a warrior is brilliant.

I can’t find a complaint about playing a warrior in BGs - so if you are struggling with any other class, if you’re frustrated 'cos you get ganked or can’t damage or have no mobility or whatnot - play a warrior.

You’ll get your fix, you’ll get your satisfaction, you will feel good about playing, and might even laugh out loud, because it’s so fun.

I don’t know why, but after playing so many other classes, warrior just comes out top - it doesn’t have stealth or teleports, but it has adequate mobility, you can escape situations. It has really good damage and it can also take a lot of damage. It’s good at avoiding CC and it has nice quirks that make it satisfying to play.

People often complain about this or that, so I thought it’s a refreshing change of pace to just praise something and tell about good experiences, too.

To me, warrior is even more fun to play than huntar - although my huntar is still relatively low level, so I don’t yet know the full huntar experience. The thing is, warrior can always be useful even at low gear or low level, and even if you can’t damage anything (although you usually can), wooshing to other players (you can do this even to friendly ones) is just always fun.

Warrior - don’t leave home without it.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.