Playing classic with my dad

I just wanted to share this experience with you guys about me and my dad playing wow classic. I have played wow vanilla years back and i remmeber as a kid he sat next to me watching me playing all day. He loved the game so much that on weekends we were in same room all day.

Since the release of wow classic, we have been playing together leveling and doing dungeons etc. Bear in mind my dad is 61 years old now and he is not a fast player as we know nowdays with macro’s and stuff. So he is a clicker hehe. So i take him to dungeons and place’s all over the map and train our skills etc. amazing when i see him so happy.

We started playing on a PVP realm on the horde side, at first he didnt like horde because…well Alliance city’s look way better then horde… hahah. But now he loves playing his Orc shaman… sometimes he hates it because Orc’s look squarish??? so i bought him “Savory Deviate Delight”. He is very happy with that.

We have so much fun playing wow together that is indescribable. When i see a allaince player, i shout ALLIANCE PLAYER DAD…LETS KILL… and he gets stressed like… WHERE? WHAT LEVEL IS HE? I DONT SEE HIM… starts run around hahaha so much fun. We are level 47, there is so much more in the game…

I wanna say thank you blizzard for re-creating wow classic for us and opportunity to enjoy the game again.

Thanks for your time.

68 Likes

Nice to see a positive post. It’s like a tiny island surrounded by an ocean of horrid, tedious AV QQ spam that’s made the forums unusable for regular posters over the last few weeks.

Good to see that something like WoW can actually span across generations.

23 Likes

Enjoy it mate!:slight_smile:

1 Like

Good on you for spending some time with your parents. Rare occasion nowadays.

3 Likes

Awesome post! Keep it up :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thats the spirit of vanilla wow ! I m not that lucky as you, my old man is crazy about paragliding :smiley:

Cheers

PS : Dont forget to take him to BGs as well, lets spread the joy to some min/max junkies :smiley:

2 Likes

Great post. I wish I could have the same experience :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks guys :slight_smile:

Awesome! Kinda reminds me of my early WoW days playing with my nephew sitting beside me watching. Fun times!

1 Like

This is what classic should be, unfortunately there are few players like op, i only see retarded minmaxers everywhere

This warms my heart
:heart:
My little girl playing too, but since toons on same account, we are playing in turns :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wonderful to read this type of post compared to the normal whining that goes on on the forums.

It’s great that you and your Dad have something you can do together and that you both enjoy. Make the most of the time you have with him.

3 Likes

very nice!

1 Like

Thanks for the read and a lot of fun for the both of you.

1 Like

Very very nice post. Made my day… thank for posting.

1 Like

I think your post is lovely and I’m so glad you are enjoying the time spent with your dad. Special moments shared between you both, never to be forgotten.

Hi Majestic’s dad :wave:

2 Likes

Finally. A post worth reading.

Glad you guys are having fun.

4 Likes

Good to see that some people get what an MMORPG is about and you guys have a lot of fun! ^.^

Yep it’s always better together!

1 Like

My friend is coming back to WoW soon and we are going to play mainly classic and I am pretty sure we will have a good experience as well doing all quests togheter and chasing Horde instead of Alliance.

Thx man, looking forward even more to when my friend is coming online again thanks to your post.

1 Like

greetings from my dad.

Thank you guys for reply. I wish you guys the best.