Please Add Saudi Riyal (SAR) Currency In The Game For Saudi Arabia People

thats actually a good point.

I am curious why the Riyal is useless and the Euros are not? isnt Blizzard base in USA, not Europe?

It may be a bit of a hyperbole, but Euro is a well known currency that’s used in most of Europe, including some leading nations in the economic world.

In the end money is just pieces of metal and paper, and its value is only what we humans assign to it. This value greatly depends on people’s trust.

If you try using a piece of paper in a shop where the seller doesn’t believe the paper has any value he won’t accept it as payment, no matter what some exchange rate may say. This is why money’s value isn’t static and changes with time. It really depends on its perceived value by the public.

Outside of Saudi Arabia its money can’t really be used anywhere outside a currency exchange service, which would only really exist if said country has economic relations with Saudi Arabia. The Euro is much more recognized and easily exchangeable.

So maybe it wasn’t right for me to use such a strong word as “useless” but it’s definitely less useful than Euro.

This comment reminds me of when I go to England and hand the shopkeeper a Scottish bank note. :joy:

2 Likes

Boohooo.

We don’t have the euro in my country either.

WoW is a luxury, its not a necessity, simply put, if you are finding the game expensive, regardless of currency, then surely priorities need to be taken into account?

1 Like

Guys as you can see we can Buy From Hearthstone With SAR why don’t blizzard make wow just like hearthstone …
when we buy anything from wow we have to pay (EU Tax) + (Saudi VAT 15%) and (Bank Tax 2%) + (Currency convert tax)

Any Blue Post Please!

hearthstone-SAR

1 Like

I wish people would sharpen their reading skills and take note of this. It isn’t hard to understand.
(To be fair, a few like Chronormi did read, so thanks to her)

Eu tax doesn’t exist.

I wanted to check consumer prices and now I’m not sure what to say.

0,24 US dollars/liter

find the below picture

eu-tax

That is Vat of country where Blizz office is located. There is no such thing as EU tax. Also as you can see prices are with vat included.

yes I mean we pay London - United Kingdom TAX because the currency is EURO and we don’t live there plus our country TAX
that’s unfair

Well, only way to avoid that would be to Blizz open office in SA.

doesnt Blizzard have an office in Dubai/Abu Dhabi? or was that Blizzcon? i honestly cant remember.

i think it was gamecon maybe… i remember me and my friend went there dressed as wow characters. It was a long time ago.

1 Like

Idk, but lets say that they have just for the sake of a example.
Does other Arabic countries have free trade with UAE ? if not, tax will be included.

i have no idea. I try to stay away from politics as it gives me a headache,

but i reckon UAE and Saudi Arabia have free trade as they are both part of the GCC.

1 Like

It depends how much times does it takes you to make these 18 SAR.

Dear Blizzard
I am trying to help, Here you can find our top 4 payment gateway providers in Saudi Arabia
1- Amazon Pay
2- Noon Payment
3- STC PAY
4- Apple Pay

Also if you want to check all payment gateway providers in Saudi Arabia please find the below Picture

payment-ksa

2 Likes

Indeed only 19 of the 44 countries in Europe use Euros as their currency.

I don’t know where you are from ofc.

I think he confused chargees with tax, he said bank tax.

He didn’t say there’s no tax there’s just not an EU-wide tax. I do believe that is a long term aim though.