Please allow for a third legendary for next patch experimental season

Please allow for all classes/specs to wear a third legendary, the unity legendary and 2 others.

It is an experimental season let us have fun.

Much easier raids that are not a chore, we already progressed them and cleared them. It is going to be a humongeous challenge to keep my raiders if the raids are a new progress of old raids. Mythic should be clearable easily in 1 night.

Gives 3 legendaries. yes, let it rip.

Give hunters the legendary bow at the merchant (you forgot that) let them have fun.

Reduce the cost of items from the merchant. we want to have fun, killing 30 then 20 then 10 bosses to buy 3 items it too much. make it 8 bosses to get 1 item. allow us 6 items from the vendor to take into account testing and having fun with other specs.

5 Likes

O yeah, that would be great. The more broken the better :sunglasses:

4 Likes

And turn it into another D3???

1 Like

I mean at this stage they may as well just go nuts and let crazy stuff happen.

It’s the last season with no new raid and people that could use a bit of “broken” fun.

4 Likes

Like with Azerite powers in BfA S4?? yeah i actually agree with you there, it could be loads of fun, i misread the bit in the OP where it said experimental season so my bad

More like corruptions, those were hella fun.

1 Like

Just give us Torghast powers everywhere.

Let feral be the new king.

6 Likes

Just let us gear up in full legendary gear. Like getting all the gems for the the infinity gauntlet. Give ultimate power to everyone. And also add torghast powers for arena too.

3 Likes

If I got the corrosive dosage power I would be in PvP 24/7 :smiley:

Season 4 will last for nearly 5 months. I don’t want to play a completely broken game for that long. I want Blizzard’s game designers to focus on the new talent system, not waste lots of time trying to balance a 3-piece legendary system that will soon be thrown into the dumpster.

I’d rather see a 10.0 pre-launch patch that lets us test the new talent system, one that disables covenant abilities and legendary item effects.

And you’d die so quickly that details wouldn’t be able to register a fight occured.

Wasn’t there actually an exploit that let people wear unity in every slot at the start of this season?

just allow all, we deserved this.

1 Like

And make Venthyr havoc even more mandatory than it already is? No thanks.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.