Please Blizzard, Buff sub!

Please Blizzard, show us sub rogues some love. in my opinion it’s the most fun spec in the game but it does so much less than the other 2 specs. It’s embarrassing actually speccing into that spec knowing how bad it is. I see the mage buffs, now is it time to show some rogues some love?

I’d agree, if the game play already for sub rogue was unhealthy as it is.

Loved Sub in Legion, especially the Arti ability where you dont even have fall damage (some awesome RPG fantasy right there).
I used Sub a lot to PVP, great fun.

Now…its…Eh…I havent been using Sub since I realised I cant even tag more than 2 mobs without dying and struggling to just kill one as fast as the other specs.

1 Like

You’re not going to see any buffs until 9.0. The spec design is fundamentally broken and Blizzard intentionally killed it so they don’t have to deal with it. It is almost certainly going to get a full rework in the next expansion.

Sub wont receive anything close to a buff till the class receives new changes. The current iteration of Sub is un-fun and very flimsy.

Its also either UP or OP with the current design so yeah. Shame really; works in 2s though

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.