Please, Blizzard, end the Scourge Invasion events

They were supposed to end on Sep 26th, 2022. I think that enough time has already passed, and most (interested) people have done what they wanted with the event.

Leveling in one of these lovely Azeroth zones, where there is a Scourge Invasion, is not that pleasant. Cloudy skies, misty air, thunders accompany this feeling of content that should have been closed almost two months ago already.

Thank you in advance for keeping up this otherwise great game!

1 Like

Don’t you just need to talk to an NPC outside a capital city to shift yourself past the time of the invasions?

I see no such NPC’s outside of Stormwind.

If I understand correctly, on October 11, 2022, Blizzard put out a hotfix that expelled attacking Scourge from capital cities on some realms. If that meant that the whole event (along with invasions in different Azeroth zones) had ended, this has yet to happen on Pyrewood Village EU.

If it is still happening around you I would say you never moved past that layer - go UC and look for an NPC stood outside in a pillar of light and talk to it

I went to Zidormi outside of Undercity. The only option for interacting with her is related to the Battle of the Undercity quest, which I have fully completed. When zoning in to the zone of the battle and zoning out, nothing changes. It is not a layer issue, but rather a server issue, or a feature issue. Thank you for the replies, though!

Is Tenris Mirkblood still around?

1 Like

Us that missed it because blizz cut it short should have it compensated by doing scourge invasion for 2 more weeks. Best event ever.

noo. don’t touch my free void crystal farm

The event might be popular, I understand, but in its nature it is temporary, along with its perks. We must move on from it at one point or another, and that time, I feel, is long past due.

1 Like

If I were you, I would stock up on haunted memento and sell them bit by bit on the Auction house xD
I wish I had a character stuck in the event.

Just make person on Pyrewood Village EU. Still event is there for new persons too.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.