Please close this thread

Hello!

Midnight Train is a relatively new, late night guild on Silvermoon Alliance.

I’ve created this guild to be mainly Mythic+ orientated however as we begin to grow (which we are) we will start to form a core raiding team.

The guild is looking for players that are active around 21:00pm until 03:00am - Due to real life, families, work etc these are the times I find myself most active and would like to create a team within these times.

I’m from the UK and of slightly older age than most of the current WoW players (36 grimacing) so older people or more mature people are very welcome to join the guild.

Current requirements for M+ and Raid Roster:

HEALERS AND RANGED REQUIRED

• Minimum 3 days played time at 120
  • Level 75 neck
  • Legendary cloak level 10
  • Fully gemmed and enchanted
  • For M+ Running RIO is a big plus however we can look to accept players without
  • Socials are more than welcome to join if the times suit as I want to build a good social atmosphere for people to chill and go about there dailies etc.

Once fully formed, I will be organising guild events, whether it be old raids, mount runs etc on top of the standard of pushing M+ and raiding.

Raid times will be:

Wednesday and Thursday 22:00 - 01:00 with optional runs on Sunday 22:00 - 01:00 for gearing or achievements.

Finally as I feel I have waffled, we’re looking for pretty chilled out folk who are looking to learn and wanting to develop their gameplay, attitude is very important as we have a strict 0 toxicity policy and anyone that makes the guild an uncomfortable place for others will not last very long. As we transition into Shadowlands we are looking to have a core raid team formed and lots of experienced Mythic+ players. If this sounds like a guild for you, please visit our discord and submit an application by doing the following:

• Visit us on discord.gg/gtjQX6m
  • Click ‘Applications’ on the top left
  • Type %apply in the chat box
  • Check your DM’s and answer the questions provided

We’re currently looking for members to form a core M+ push team but all player types with the right attitude are welcome. We have a relaxed, non toxic environment.

Still recruiting for our M+ Teams,

We are looking for Range DPS and 1 or 2 Tanks but we are starting to get fairly constant groups together now on a daily basis.

We wont have recruitment open forever for M+ as we have people gearing and pushing there RIO’s in the guild and making really good progress.

Next reset we push keys hard in our Main team aiming for 19s/20s, so if this interests you give me a shout and we can have a chat.

Socials still welcome.

Main Team above 2.4k RIO now, pretty successfull week of Keys.

Add me on Bnet or Discord if your interested in joining. We now have people pushing keys at all times of the day

Still recuiting! Updated Main Post

First HC Nyalotha raid happened last night, 1 shot the first 9 bosses with ease, will get 12/12 on Sunday.

Looking for Healers (Where are you all) and Ranged DPS.

Main M+ Team consists of people between 2.4k and 2.8k RIO.

Message me or Gashers in-game for a chat!

BNET -
AshWright#2725
Shocksqt1983#2653

Discord -
Ash#7835
Pitythefoole#9885

12/12 easily cleared on Heroic, we start Mythic raiding on the 29/07.

Still recruiting for the time being Healers and DPS (Pref Ranged)

All classes can still apply, any exceptional players will be considered.

Message me or Ash for more info

BNET -
AshWright#2725
Shocksqt1983#2653

Discord -
Ash#7835
Pitythefoole#9885

We’re on the look out for Mythic raiders and high end M+ players, in need of geared ranged dps/healers.

Message either me or Pity:

BNET -
AshWright#2725
Shocksqt1983#2653

Discord -
Ash#7835
Pitythefoole#9885

Updated first post to include our application form to join the guild. Still have spaces available for exceptional mythic plus players and geared and experienced Raiders.

Join the discord and fill out the form to apply. Have very focused and driven players within the guild who are focused on pushing content and getting ready for Mythic raiding in SL

Please ignore all posts above except the original in terms of contacting me or Pity. The application process has changed, please visit our discord and fill out an application, anyone contacting us directly here on out will be directed to fill out the application.

Thanks guys. :slight_smile:

We’re beginning to take shape now and have some really solid members. We are still in need of experienced healers and DPS! Please visit discord.gg/gtjQX6m to apply!

Still recruiting, we’re starting to take shape now and are looking for experienced healers and dps! Please visit discord.gg/gtjQX6m to apply.

Recruitment going well, still a few spots left now for the right type of healers and DPS

Starting Mythic Progressions as soon as we have a few more people so make sure to join. Experience not necessary, but the right attitude is!

Still recruiting, we’re starting to take shape now and are looking for experienced healers and dps! Please visit discord.gg/gtjQX6m to apply.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.