Please do not buff EotGS

I just saw the patch note and saw EotGS is receiving a slight buff from it’s previous ptr iteration.

Can we please let it in the dumpster it is ? I’m assuming there was a reason it was completely destroyed on the ptr and it’s because of how poorly received it is and how clunky it is to use.

If you do not intend to change how it works (a simple change like each time you cast an earthshock OR an earthquake, the next earthquake deals x% more damage), please let it die as noone wants to play with it anymore.

2 Likes

It’s poorly designed, the ramp up you need to use it is beyond stupid, they should completely delete it, give all player that crafted it all materials back, case closed.

2 Likes

Heh. Rump up.

Even with buff it’s not worth using it imo which is good, legendary should be just reworked.

1 Like

I agree with the OP, let it gather dust in my bank and I’ll stick to Windspeakers and Skybreakers

EDIT: Typo

1 Like

isnt it BiS on fortified M+ Weeks? or is it just too weak in ST?

It needs too much time to work, you need to gather 60 ms then cast LvB > ES then gather another 60 ms and cast LvB > EQ. By that time trash is already dead.

Let’s hope that 9.0.5 changes goes live and we will be able to do some proper trash damage

1 Like

Ah so just craft Windspeaksers on my shaman then, sounds alot less of a headache lol

Windspeakers and Skybreaker is all you need. The latter mostly for fortified weeks and some raid bosses like Huntsman

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.