Please don't do that to Shadowlands

Blizzard, 8.3 is by far my most hated patch ever, please don’t put your corruption foolishness into Shadowlands, or most of your bfa into it.
I have paid for the game for YEARS since tbc that account is still active by my brother.
My account been sub since Cata-Mop and I believe it will be awful if this system is still going to be a thing, the balance is going to be worse! it’s pure awful, I expect this patch to last for months I am not bored of it, I am just VERY upset over the huge abuse of some corruptions, AH items, bigger RNG required then ever, what keeps you alive (and I don’t play it) is probably classic at this point, please whoever created this patch, tell them to reconsider what they’re doing to the game, you’re legit attacking the heart of Azeroth even how ironic that sounds!

18 Likes

Idk about that mate.

3 Likes

Patch 6.1 was a 400 IQ play by blizzard, it is virtually impossible for blizzard to ever make a worst patch ever again.

You know how things got like that?
When their fired 800 workers which belive or not some of them were somehow responsible for the glory days of WoW.
Its Just that Activision is so greedy.

1 Like

6.1 wasn’t bad though. There wasn’t enough of it to be bad. It didn’t do anything. As Ion later saud, they should have called it 6.0.5 or something.

2 Likes

Rubbish. The premise here is that Corruption is objectively bad, and it is so because there are less people working on the game.

First of all, actual accounts would indicate there are more people working on the game, since they laid off non-developers and hired more actual developers.

Secondly, I rather like Corruption, so the notion that it is bad is not something we all agree on.

And what constitutes the glory days of WoW is very much also a subjective matter.

2 Likes

I still hate essences ‘farm’ more, so 8.2 wins my most hated patch of BfA.

Not even close. That award goes to non content selfie camera crap.

1 Like

Less people working on is not always bad. I have seen it where i work when there is more than enough people nothing gets done. Or half the people are constantly on coffee breaks.

No, it’s not. But the guy making a silly correlation between the amount of people working on the game and the design quality of Corruption, that is bad. That’s just an illogical way of stringing random things together with zero basis for doing so.

I believe 8.3 is designed to waste your time. There wont be 8.3.5. We will be doing this until SL releases. They need it to last longer while giving it minimum effort… basically by any means neccessary.

Therefore. Timegates. Long rep grinds. ect.

Its made to take more time than usual.

3 Likes

Oh snap this kork has rolled a +50 Korkforge and is 1 dps better then all other post today

corruption is good system, i would just make corruptions much more common and tune down its values, i would also allowed to have them on all items.

1 Like

yet they did it again with 8.3 :smiley: so we can no longer categorize that into an imposible thing now :smiley:

No.

8.3 achievements definitely suggest that there is some truth in this. 8.3 achievements are just mindless grind outside of Glory of Nya’lotha Raider.

Kill 1000 tumors, I mean come on…

Still managed to level your mechagnome to 110 though? can’t be that bad if you have that kinda motivation.

1 Like

“Long rep grinds”
people are revered after 3 weeks lol

2 Likes

The plan was to see how corruption will be received before working on shadowland gearing system

So yeah, make yourself heard, they need it (altho I completely disagree with you I love this system despite his two main issue, acquisition and balance)

Dunno how many times I’ll have to repeat it but Blizz didn’t fire 800 employees, it was the total for acti blizz as a whole. “Only” 150 were from blizzard iirc (which is already far too much, but let’s not spread lies shall we ?) And most of them were from Activision and king.

Also this is unrelated to the corruption issues as they actually increased their number of Devs by 20% and fired communication, marketing and QA people. So if you have a bug in game then that’s maybe because they fired some QA staff but balance, acquisition and everything tied to content is unrelated to the layoffs.

3 weeks is literally more than half of your sub time.

Paying 13 euros to have a second job for 3 weeks is NOT CONTENT and NOT FUN.

2 Likes

3 weeks of an hour a day to get all essences to max lvl is not a “long rep grind” when the patch is going to last 8 months or so
it’s entirely optional content, you don’t even have to do dailies once and you’ll still get revered by the patch’s end
“long rep grind” my behind

2 Likes