Please give us SMF for Fury Warriors

Please.

Welding Two handers though seemed fun when it first introduced in Cataclysm, it is braking immersion and making Arms like the weaker spec.

Also 2x 2h weapons transmogs look bad.

7 Likes

Pick better looking weapons then.

2 Likes

Pick better class then.

1 Like

Was introduced in Wrath though.

I could settle for them simply allowing Fury Warriors to transmo over two-handers with one-handers.

1 Like

Yes, you are correct.

I could settle for them removing this abomination.

1 Like

Ah, so you’re not even up for discusson.

Your way or the highway, eh? And I’m out.

If this topic is not made for discussion then it should not existed in the first place, tunnel vision op should post directly to suggestions in game :disappointed:

2 Likes

If that’s what you want, go ahead. I am not standing and stopping you if you want to pick a better class.

Enhancement is like SMF.

Just with added magic n stuff.

SMF ?

Super Molten Flavor ?

I do agree, dual 2handers look very silly. How do you even drawn a sword like that? Let alone 2 of them. It’s a luck they don’t have sheaths and weapons are magically glued to the character’s back

2 Likes

But tossing fireballs out of your hand is perfectly normal.

1 Like

Well if you use magic, yea, but for a warrior who can barely do 2+2, it seems kind of weird.

Edit: and no, it’s not 22.

It breaks immersion. Look at Retribution, DK, Arms warrior. Those weapon look huge and heavy, they use two hands to swing an attack.

Then same warrior respec and able to wield them easily? Warriors are not even magic users like Pala and DK. How is that even explainable.

Nah. It is broken.

2 Likes

muh imerzion is brukn hurrdurr…

It’s been in the game for 12 years. They won’t remove it, since it’s supposed to be their ‘‘thing’’.

1 Like

My father told me not to even listen to trolls, let alone a troll with flowers mog.

I rate that comeback -10000/10.

Yea it’s kind of know for Blizzard to take decades to implement such simple things. I mean, look how many years it took them to introduce a proper character customization, and to add like 5-6 hairstyles.

Should at least let people choose, I much prefer the dual 1handed look.

1 Like

They complained about balancing it…

If they could just make us able to mog over two-handers with one-handers as Fury, it’d fix that issue.

1 Like