Please God

is this considered canon?

Apparently it is and surprisingly accurate

See this is what bfa does to people

17 Likes

Hi, if you are not trolling, read the following.

First the facts:
The vast majority of women consider that 80% of men are below average. So, almost all of them want the “best” man in ladder. This is called Hypergamy.
The vast majority of men want lot of women to have sex with. This is because biologically the male is never 100% certain that the offspring belongs to him. So, he must increase the possibility to be so. This is called Polygamy.

But in modern western societies, where patriarchy is dead, women have the supply and men the demand.

So, what you can do to find a girl, a woman:

First of all you must stop being a white knight, you must stop putting women in a pedestral. On the contrary you must see them as what they really are. Simple people. As a result you will stop putting love in a pedestral too.

Second, you must become a good man. That means first and foremost you must find a Life Goal and pursue it with passion and perseverance. And that Goal must not be women. Must not be WOW either.

Third you must stop berate yourself and/or watching p (if you do so). It s better to keep the energy inside you and spend it to your Life Goal.

Fourth, you must develop a structural system of Values inside you, and reject all girls that dont meet these criteria. If for example a girl doesn t show respect to you then she must go to the black list. Never talk to her again.

Then and only then your inner void will start to diminish. Only then the women will start noticing you as well.

You must look at the mirror every morning and say " There is nothing in this world, no man and no woman that can make me feel inferior or weak."

“I have no fear for anything.”

7 Likes

A hole is a hole, does it matter ?:joy::joy:

2 Likes

We females tend to play male dwarves. Male dwarves are amazingly hot.

2 Likes

Baby dont hurt me.
Dont hurt me.
No more.

I would take Zelda, if i could choose a princess.

If im a guy and playing a dwarf, am i about to getting a “Trans-Dude”? :frowning:

@Topic

You shouldnt force “this”.
Such things come all by itself.

If you’re just all the time seeking someone or trying to force what u want, u probably never will get exactly this.

Get your good vibes here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTYcOQnJaSI

Depends, some girls like the beard of a worgen ;D

Most of them are draenei though for some reason :thinking:

No.
No.
No.
No.
I cant believe you!

Hmmm, why should anyone take a Draenei as Character…?

I guess i know why :smirk:

Waka Waka eh eh!

ait cool man

Maybe you could try ‘’ lucid dream’’ it does work for real, it took me 1week to get insane results.

The only problem is you are addicted to it really fast and feel frustrated to not being able to do it all nights :blush:

looking for love on these forums will find you a lovely girl only downside is she resembles roadhog.

imagine telling ur friends u play wow pvp bfa xD

3 Likes

Ah, I see you are a man of culture as well! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Imagine even having friends while you play wow pvp bfa.

2 Likes

Neat, i got to laugh, thank you :smiley:

1 Like

This is your song.

Thank you dwarf

#nofap

Let me help you out .
i had the same thought , the loneliness was making me depressed as fck.
3 Years ago i found my girl. I love her and she loves me . she got my back. she is my everything . And i’ll do everything for her . walk trough fire , catch a bullet etc etc …
Now 3 years later I’m depressed as f
ck again .
Finding the one you love Doesn’t solve things. maybe for a small while but you will feel like this again with or without a woman by your side. fix yourself fix your goals . Eat healthy go to the gym . study get a Job you love don’t get a job what pay the bills. get a hobby wich u get paid for !
Focus on yourself and your own wellbeeing and don’t let your Happiness depent on a woman. especially when u don’t know her yet.
GL mate =D

4 Likes

Imo happiness depend on girl, I mean what is the point of living otherwise? :blush:

1 Like

Guessing you guys are mostly in your teens/early twenties so hear me out as i too was once in your shoes and felt the exact same way. Enjoy life while your young and care free, That special women will find you one day just be patient. DONT come across as desperate and needy because its a major turn off. Just be yourselves and enjoy it while it lasts.

You will honestly look back in a few years and be like damn those were the days.

2 Likes