Please has someone info how it will be with TBC?

Hello, I would like to know if someone know how it will be with TBC. I dont want to waste time in Classic. Im playing it just beacause its old WoW. If I wont be able continue with 60 lvl char to TBC, its useless for me to spend time here now. If TBC will be seperated and I will ahve to start new char, so I better wait till then. Thanks

Nobody really knows but it’ll more than likely be copy chars to a tbc server or your current server becomes a tbc server and you just continue progression. I highly doubt tbc servers will have to start from level 1 as that’s not how it happened first time around

2 Likes

I mean, they haven’t even announced it’s gonna be released yet.
So there’s obviously going to be no information around how TBC will work.

7 Likes

What if you can’t continue on your lvl 70 on wrath, will the whole tbc be a waste of time for you too then?

Are people not allowed to dislike Classic, somehow?

2 Likes

It would be different, because I like TBC, so there is low chance I would go to Wotlk.

Same here .

I think TBC will be the main stop for many players, far more players will stay in TBC than in Classic.

Actually, some people did get mail from Blizzard, where were few questions about TBC. It is serious and very high chance that it will comes.

I didn’t say that it wouldn’t come.
I said it hasn’t been announced yet, thus there is no information.

It hasn’t been officially announced yet, so nobody knows.

But I highly doubt they won’t let us continue on our Classic characters. That would be really, really dumb.

2 Likes

They’re not going to have us start over. You will be able to use your 60 char and advance it to TBC.

Some will argue it isn’t official yet. Others will argue TBC isn’t official yet. Its just stupid. If you know anything about people and anything about private companies you understand that TBC will happen and you will be able to advance your character.

2 Likes

Back when TBC came out - they had fresh servers at release, I started a fresh blood elf mage on such, don’t see why they wont do the same at this point as well.

Some ppl started new tunes, some continued their old ones…

lol… Nobody on these forums has any more information than you my friend.
My 2 cents is this - if you think playing a game is a waste of time because you might not PROGRESS, then dont play it. The fun is to be had while playing the game, and if theres no fun, there should be no game?

If TBC comes, it is almost sure we will be able to continue our characters. Because if not, there will be rage from people like me. I don’t play alts. I play one charater, and make story of that one character and I want to coninue my story in TBC. I believe they should not even allow copy characters, only transfer. So each character will be unique with unique story.

1 Like

No, its considered blasphemy cuz Classic i a religion.

I think the issue is that a lot people want to play a particular expansion, as pservers have enabled people to pick their favourite.

As we have no word on how TBC will happen it’s fair to assume folks dont want to spend time levelling to 60 just to find the server they chose is going to stay as vanilla. I know I wouldn’t want to if I had other things to be doing with my time.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.