Please help i need hope

Hello, my name is Aliya, I’m from Kazakhstan, for 5 years Warcraft has been my only life, I can’t leave home, the world of Warcraft has become my real world, I try to make money on the Internet, but due to many events I can no longer buy an add-on, I I play trial characters, leveling them over and over again, but I feel like I lost my life again

1 Like

If you subscribe to the game, you are able to access everything up to and including the previous expansion.

As the prepatch is about to hit for Dragonflight that means that Shadowlands is now included in the subscription price.

Only Dragonflight would require to be bought as an ‘addon’ as you called it.

The sub would also allow you to play Classic if that interests you, as there are no games to buy for that.

• Subscription includes levels 1-60 in World of Warcraft®, 1-60 in World of Warcraft® Classic, and 1-80 in World of Warcraft®: Wrath of the Lich King Classic™
1 Like

I am in no way an expert on this, as my characters very rarely have more than a few thousand gold, but I hear some people actually make enough gold in-game (going professions / auction house stuff, I guess?) to pay their subscription with in-game gold.

I think it takes a couple hundred thousand gold per month? (The going price for a WoW Token on the auction house of the character’s realm.)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.