Please in shadowland remove pre-made in random BG ( rant )

doesn’t matter they are russian or not , we all get sick of 1 sided match and just waste whole entire team time , like why fighting ?? , and if you AFK punish you and if you leave also dev punish you with desert 15 min , please fired the team that did bg and hire new one for shadowland expansion

, i know bfa is dead and blizzard won’t care about bfa since it won’t make them money so they won’t fix anything even RNG still here with 8.3 meanwhile in shadowland it got removed !!! so maybe there is chance for pre-made removal in random BG in shadowland

5 Likes

Trash suggestion .

They removed twinks in favor of crybabies , why you wanna ruin all the fun from casual PvP ?

What the hell…

2 Likes

haha good joke bro

Twinking is currently quite strong in Korraks and que times are good.

Premades have no place in random, that defeats the purpose of randoms. Balance is already horrendous in randoms due to gearing and this just skewers it further.
Bgs need more love, like the event and then some.
Premades are coordinated and thus should go in rated coordinated PvP. Players will use premades until it is fixed,it already makes a fairly bad PvP system that much worse as any competition is out of reach.

Do not expect randoms to coordinate either, I hate this arguement, they are more likely to simply leave or blame the team, blame blizzard or the sun for coming up today. It’s casual PvP. - The stars might align and some of the team may work together… but get this, that’s gonna be random and not every single game will be reduced to a stomp/farmfest.

Just que premades of 2+people in rated bgs, let a single player que also, breath some life in to that damn mode.

8 Likes

What if i want to chill with my friends without going into Rated cancer?
What if i wanna play with 3 ungeared friends meanwhile we are having a blast at Discord?

In every single game , there is a non ranked option for everyone and you can go play there solo or with your friends.

When i join random battlegrounds , especially soloque i dont expect anything at all.

I dont mind when im getting gy farmed from enemy faction since its their choice to play premades and its my choice to play solo even if i have the SAME OPTION as them to que with team.

Stop expecting everything to be balanced and fair.
Twinks died , crybabies should be fine for the next years.

Removing premades is beyond braindead suggestion imo

1 Like

so because you want to play with your 3 friends the whole entire system need to be doomed , yeah i believe someone else is having braindead…

4 Likes

You can go in to rated. Why is it cancer? It’s just a standard BG but people communicate, they are on the same level as you and your friend.

You go in to rated, as the system stands now, it would be brutual but if it was as I said before, you will find other players doing rated bgs ungeared too. This is still a better alternative than having a high level of premades in randoms.
It’s not really an act of suffering as you still get to play the game with people who have the same potential as you.

Yes, I am the same, so much so that I completely ceased to PvP last month. Korrak bought back some fun for me as it is actual PVP and not a overgeared / premade stompfest - Rewards are garbage but it’s actual PvP on a fair level for the most part.

Allowing imbalance and and communicating teams to run rampant in random casual bgs is the braindead solution.

Doing nothing is even worse in general, PvP needs some serious love. It was a shame about twinking, it bought a level of game-play that no longer exists, gearing a lower level in BiS in a way that is not a huge time sink(and also pumped some relevancy into that content) - also available to newer players who are keen on pvp (lets face it, wpvp is where it should be most unfair, not randoms, otherwise why bother doing 10v10? why not just do 10v5 and be done with it.

Also twinking died out due to the fact they can only que with other twinks and locked characters, obviously this isn’t as fun as being a 2-5hitting juggernaught so that along with que times saw a decrease in twinking(gear is scaled now but you can still twink your gear at higher levels).

BG’s like Kotu tried to play on this fun aspect I think, giving you strong glass cannon buffs, PvP needs to see more of things like this.
There are many things that could be added or improved upon, seeing it left to stagnate as it is, there is not much incentive to PvP in wow other than a nailbitingly close BG that had both teams doing every little bit they can.

4 Likes

how about make premades only come across other premades or would you class that as a trash suggestion too because you should be able to get a free win by qureueing with others.

4 Likes

Que times are bad already .
Having a twink character , que times in its bracket are extremely bad as well.

Removing premades and making them havd their own que will make things worse.

People seriously need to stop crying and getting butthurt so easily.

1 Like

people need to get good and stop just queuing with fully geared friends for a no skill win gear= everything this expasion, wouldn’t be so bad if item level was equalised in someway in bgs but you kept your own stats no more of this pve gear owning everything with little to no effort

5 Likes

When somebody makes a thread that provides their own clear cut experiences and feelings towards a matter it is far from crying.

The game will always be in a state of change, providing feedback on good and bad is incredibly important. Of all the things in the world to cry about WoW is not one of them.
Of all the reasons to dismiss any notion of suggestion, crying is not one of them.

5 Likes

Nah i don’t want to get grouped up with clowns

Yesterday when we didnt have flag 3 alliance players tried to kill efc instead of getting flag and killing him. Its not fun to play w randoms who doesnt know bg mechanics. You need to get flag if you dont have then kill efc. It happens because mostly daily win pvers reg bgs.

I remember back in wotlk pvp was hardcore. Too competitive.

Random battlegrounds are just as the name suggests, random. Enforcing restrictions on an MMORPG just isn’t good design.

Either deal with people giving the illusion that they’re co-ordinated; of which they’re usually not, or face the consequences.

If you remove the option of queueing for battlegrounds with a couple of friends, those people will simply stop playing. They wont go out of their way to find a full team and play ranked, where they’re forced to be more competitive and can no longer chill out, they’ll just not play.

What do you think will happen to your queue times then? And it’s not just max level either. Want to level in battlegrounds? Better play solo because Hellmaster and Doktar dont want you to play with friends.

Seriously, what kind of world do we live in where you demand that people play SOLO in an MMO?

Nice classic tag you got there, you’re in for a shock when battlegrounds make their way to classic.

1 Like

I put some thought in to this too before I made my prior posts, in another topic I also point out that often realms are grouped by language in bgs, so you think you are seeing a 20-40Man Russian premade but in-fact there is just fewer realms of that language, meaning it’s appearance more often than not.

I think RBGs need life pumped into them more. It’s a common misconception that you need to be a solid player to compete in rated, you can compete in rated at any level and it should be up to the rating system to match players as evenly as possible. It’s a system we see in nearly any other game that sports a rated ranking system and it’s effective.

You can never out-right remove the ability to que with other players, highly dedicated premades already work around the system by forming multiple 5 mans and queing at the same time.

I can’t sit here and pretend that 2 players who communicate are not leaps and bounds more effective than 2+ players who do not, you can time CCs, stuns, roots and interupts in a way that effectively shuts down at least one player. Without voice communication this is highly unlikely as most people will follow the same train of thought in an average fight.

I think most of us can agree that Random BGs are an extreme baseline entry point of PvP and it’s just as easily argued that people would eventually stop bothering if you had to form a solid group just to compete and not be GY farmed. This is a slow direction towards which PvP is moving towards and it’s something that the rated system should be offering to players already + incentives.

Rated has a lot of potential, I think rated should be far more accessible, restrictive and rewarding. Randoms are there to enjoy some casual PvP, at least this is why I believe many que (that and some essence rewards most notably).

I hate it when people do this, find one point on my posts where I express that I don’t want people to play with friends, or enjoy either BG experience. It’s not the case, I’m highlighting methods where I strongly believe changes can be made to make it more enjoyable for a variety of players overall, I try to remain as open minded as I can and tackle questions from both sides of the fence, I’m just not willing to dismiss an idea because it does not personally suit me or my play style.

There are many complaints about PvP lately, premades is one that is very widespread, it doesn’t personally impact me or my experiences but I can understand why people take issues with it and I can understand why people do it.

3 Likes

It really doesn’t matter how much time and effort you put into your train of thought if it’s simply headed in the wrong direction.

People will always find something to complain about in PVP, they always have and always will. As enjoyable as it is to PVP; rated or relaxed, it’s still incredibly frustrating and leaves people somewhat angry. The same can be said for all forms of PVP games, which is why LoL players are usually pretty angry.

Communication doesn’t give you that much of an advanatage these days, since all spells and effects have their own animations. You can easily see when your teammate has stunned somebody, you can see the debuff of how long that stun will last; you can time your own from that.

And whilst you might be right that rated battlegrounds aren’t as competitive as some would believe, they inevitably will be. If you play casually and you win, your rating goes up. The more your rating goes up, the more likely you are to bump into players that are actually playing to the best of their abilities; fore they are seeking the rewards.

Random battlegrounds have been the same way since their release back in Vanilla; except back then people tried harder with premades because they wanted the honor rewards.

They’ve persisted for two decades now, the way they are. The people that are going to leave because they dont have friends have already left, the people that play the game solely to play with friends are still here. Don’t alienate one group of people in the slight hope of bringing another back; aspecially considering that those who have already left will just leave again anyway.

It doesn’t matter how many posts you make, or how fancy your wording is. A point is a point, and the underlining point of your posts is that you don’t want people to play with friends in random battlegrounds, fore you deem this unfair.

By shoving premades into RBG’s, you’re basically forcing small groups of 2-3-4 friends to find bigger groups of people to play with. You’re making the casual player put extra effort into something they just want to chill out on.

Do you know what the ultimate solution is? The one where everybody truly is happy? To accept that random battlegrounds are casual fun. They’re not supposed to be overly balanced, they’re not supposed to be over-moderated. The more restrictions you add to them, the longer the queues.

Yes, queue times is one of them.

Communication is a strong advantage, if you want to dip your toe into higher end PvP and even PvE content then voice communication is often a sole requirement, it makes a difference. You can play with common sense and have times where it all pans out just fine and other times everybody blows their interupts and moves come through where they could have been avoided. Simply, there are plenty of fights where this kind of organization is the determining factor in winning a fight and there is a reason it becomes a requirement when you play with teams who are dedicated to wins.

If matchmaking is done well you will eventually sit at a point where the matches are near equal in skill and ability and the ratio in which you win and lose starts to slowly gravitate towards 50/50 win/lose, which I believe is what the creators hope to achieve amongst average players, there are plenty of claims of bias but it’s always changed over expansions.

The longer a system is in place the more time players have to understand it and use it to their advantage, and they will. It’s not feasible to sit here and blame the players for this, it’s like queing in a bg with below par gear for those who only want wins over a fair experience.

And the point is my point and I’m telling you this is not my objective, infact it’s the reverse of what I would hope to see.

You don’t just shove premades in RBG’s in and hope it works, you balance the system and make it feasible for everybody.
Don’t like bgs where you have players in greens? Rated should not allow this.
Don’t like playing with teams who roam aimlessly? Rated at higher rankings would make this a rarity.
Don’t like getting placed into a bg where healers on teams are unbalanced? Rated should fix this.
Want players who actually follow strategy and tactics? RBG should offer this too.

Rated has the potential to fill a large void that Randoms do not and appease everybody. Randoms are entry point, the learning curve, you only have so many chances to entice new players to come in to PvP, if direction is continued and premades become more abundant is this going to make newer players want to continue to come to this activity? Sure, I’d wager far fewer tho.

During off-peak hours I can expect to wait 2 minutes for a skirmish
10 minutes for a bg
5 minutes for limited time events.

It’s at least double for horde but it’s nice addition allowing them to que with alliance instead, if it wasn’t for this new addition I’m sure ques would be worse, I have waited longer for randoms in previous expansions no doubt about it but there is always efforts to minimize this, squishing brackets was one.

Korrak you can que 10-120, all around the clock I get in to this within 5 minutes, which is impressive for a 40v40 raid but it’s not to everybodies taste, it shows improvements are to be had tho!

How do you effectively police premades and co-ordination in randoms? It seems nigh on impossible but at the very least, if I’m going to be placed against premades I’d like to opt for an easily accessible mode that allows me to effectively fight back, instead of being placed on a team that is unbalanced, has no intention of playing objectives, horribly undergeared, no level of teamwork or strategy and the rest.

Even in a BG where my side dominates, if it was not even a close fight it can certainly suck away some enjoyment. The best games are those that are nailbitters, where it is determined by a gnomes throw.

2 Likes

Your team can just as easily turn on voice chat using blozz in game system… oh wait… you don’t wanna do that… you want to achieve victories. We remove premade then what? You cry about when people communicate? THAT’S PREMADE BEHAVIOUR!

I’ll respond to what you’ve written later tonight when I’m not tired and can give it the full attention it deserves. But in the meantime:

You don’t.

Policing everything is part of what takes the fun out of MMORPGs.

Hey thanks! It’s nice knowing a post hit the forums and somebody give it time to read through and ponder on.
Sometimes it can feel a bit like an echo chamber where the first person who walks in goes on the full offensive :rofl:

The intention is honestly to just spark some thought on how things could be changed to positively benefit most players, because things will change regardless and if we discuss other points of view, even absurd ones it might create wiggle room for the creativity of blizzard in future with less margin for frustration… Assuming any of the forum gets a look over!

For sure, a lot of policing in wow ends up removing fun aspects for a lot of players, twinks/toys and more.
I sit here and make suggestions but I’m not naive enough to think that premades is something that can ever be totally stopped anyway, it seems impossible, even if ques of 2+ got sent to rated the system it would still be gamed, which leads to why I think having more populated and accessible rated BGs might be a solution, at least you can find a competent team without dedicating to a guild/community/group of friends.

Anyway rest well, I better get my unorganized butt back to gearing some alts before reset!! :scream_cat: