Please in shadowland remove pre-made in random BG ( rant )

Its not my opinion its a fact. Opinion is somebody’s thought or idea. Queue time on wow right now is unacceptable.

Show us some data then if it is indeed facts.

I’ll quote myself for clarity to my argument;

“if queue times are low atm it’s due to low pop / low participation. The reverse argument could be equally as true(removing premades could get more players playing PvP hence reducing que times)
Opinions are opinions”

3 Likes

5 players queues increase the invites. Right now alliance population is very low on game.

Thats why horde has mercenary system. When a faction population is low , that faction get invite immediately to bg. If a faction population high on bgs , you will wait long.

When horde population is high. Alliance join bgs immediately while horde are still in queue.

So participation will decrease your invites to bg.

You seem confused. You stated removing premades would increase queue times.
And showed only opinions to corroborate said statement.

Show me some data that removing premades would increase queue times if thats what your stating.

If 5mans couldnt queue as 5, wouldnt they just queue solo, hence have 0 effect on reducing/increasing queue times?

1 Like

You are honor level 20. You never play bgs as much as us. I’m almost 500 honor level with 18k bgs played.

Its the balance on horde and alliance change queue times.

Right now 5 players premade increase bg invites on alliance teams. Because horde population is 60% on the game imo. Because you wait too long on horde.

I also have 2x The Bloodthirsty, but why are you trying to argue semantics all of a sudden ?
Got no real argument nor proof to backup your statements perhaps?
And we’ve circlejerked back to the original statement of you stating opinions as facts.
gg wp.

What relevance does horde/ally population have on premades?

Go queue bg on horde and alliance at 2am night , and mind your queue times.

Honor killing is just kills.

Honor level is how much you participate in pvp. Different things.

My friend is 1million honor killing with 198 honor level. Because he doesnt participate pvp much lately.

what has time of day/night to do with premades impact/non-impact on queue times?
Have you slept last night? You really seem confused as to your own statements/arguments.

Honor level was introduced in Legion after I quit. I logged on my 20 tink and was instantly honor level 20.
Not that I can see what that has anything to do with the discussion as to premades perceived impact on PvP. :man_shrugging:

Thats why you have no clue on queues. Hard to explain people with no pvp experience on current expension. Because most people are daily win players.

Yesterday we played 50 bgs won 49. When we joined temple of kotmogu as 5 players. Someone with 87 honor level gave us advice. And my friend said dont worry bro , you will get carried this bg.

So I wont bother to explain with people who dont partipicate pvp lately on current expension.

So you agree you have no data/proof to backup your claims as to premades impact on PvP.
Gotcha.
Queues have been sh!t since start of Legion
(In My Opnion) due to PvP being boring (maybe the solo players cba running into premades, stops quing and hence increase queue times)

ProTip/For future reference:
if your gonna spew personal opinions as facts, it helps to have actual facts/data to corroborate.

1 Like

Haha yeah

Wotlk bg queue 40-50 seconds
Bfa bg queue queue 10-17 minutes

And its a fact if you played the game. Facts no need to be proven. Just queue bg and see queue times.

Those queue times become instant when 5 players queue bgs as group.

“Facts no need to be proven”
It’s not a fact till proven.

Rofl, debating skills over 9000 you have sir/mam.

Funny in my experience queuing as 5man increases the queue times drastically.
But I presume you have some kind of hard data/facts to prove your new statement of instant pops as premades contra solo queue?
-I wont hold my breath though xD

1 Like

How old are you? Anyone plays this game know queue are dead on random bgs like more than 10 minutes for random bg… How many players will play random bgs and decrease queue times if queue will be solo? I’m sure you are enough mature to see that.

Liking his own comment : https://check-pvp.fr/eu/Anachronos/St%C3%B8ned

Yeah I get it.

Old enough to know you grasping at straw(man) arguments now ^^

Your still only offering your opinions as proof of concept.

Queue bgs and mind +10-15 minutes queue times. Its never 1 minutes anymore. Removing group queue function wont decrease it , but will make it longer.

Aaaand we’re back at the part where you have no proof/data to backup said claim.
It could make them shorter for all you know/have proof of.
I hope you enjoy running in circles IRL as much as you seem to do here ^^

1 Like

On this battleground tab , both horde and alliance players like 40% of them are from my communities from horde and alliance side.

Everyone knows his stuff. And nobody plays solo. Like barely 2-3 people say queue must be solo because they dont know how queue times will be dead when it will be done.

“Everyone knows”
no it’s just a silly excuse you use to endorse the premade behaviour. (See I can use strawman arguments aswel)
“nobody plays solo”
-so you agree queue times have increased due to solo players leaving the pvp side of the game? (So your arguments are now skewing to the side of premades increasing queue times)
xD

1 Like

Rrrright , I dont mind to answer ty.

People whom talk out their behind usually don’t.

Thank you :slight_smile: