Please in shadowland remove pre-made in random BG ( rant )

Haha yeah exactly like that.

Thank you for the little verbal dance of ours though, I’ve missed that.

Was fun :slight_smile:

Make friends to play on bgs , thats all I have to say. Then you wont say queue must be solo anymore. On this battleground tab , I hardly know anyone queue solo. Minimum 40% are from my horde communities and alliance communities.

Done and Done. That just makes games super boring.

I’ll quote myself again here;

“And the “get your own premade” solution only works for people whom dont mind cheesing the games (no challenge, ez-mode wins) and standing at the enemy gy and killing the 3 ppl/bots that dont stop ressing gets equally as boring as jumping around in spirit form.”

“I mean every time I’ve played in 5mans (no voice), they usually end up as a complete stomp/snoozefest, and after 2-3 games had me falling asleep at the keyboard(kindda like raiding):
/i.imgur.com/npeNYgo.jpg”

I still prefer the solo games where there is actual potential to have some adrenaline rush.
Or go RBG’s (b4 they died) with said friends.

Different folks, different strokes

1 Like

Join community.

Rbg are dead. It takes a century to gather 2.4k people to play.

On other topic this kind of solo queue system got a lot of bad impact. Because nobody plays this game solo and they play with community.

They can only make solo and group queue different things. Making solo queue will make you play 1 bg per hour.

Strike to remove.
Speculation on the part of the defendant.

Your, once again, stating opinions as facts.
Can you prove that introducing solo que and premade que would result in 1hour queue times?

You play game on daylight. I work in daylight and play after midnight. Thats where I know.

2 am -7 am when I play this game actively.

Good for you.
Can you somehow correlate that to your argument?

You were saying queue times. Queue times on wow at 4 am or 5 am completely dead. Think if they are solo.

That seems to have more to do with the time of day/night than having to do with premade/solo quers though.

I queue 5 players I stil have very very long queue times. You are daylight player. I work on daylight. Solo queue at night is unbearable.

Even my holy paladin friend work all day and play game between 4 am - 8 am with very long queue.

I dont doubt that queing during those hours have horrendous queue times.
Seems like a you problem though.
Tried quing solo st those times? Maybe there is 6 other in queue and the system looks for 4 others b4 it will generate a bg for your 5man… Just speculation on my part tho
Not a premade/solo problem :man_shrugging:

Nobody will play pvp at night just like lfr raids not available at night.

If solo queue happens everyone will wait 11 am to queue bg. When you queue as group for 20 players bg 5 players ready. And your queue is instant like 15 minutes.

Yeah were back at the part where I’m going to require proof as to your claim that “everyone will wait till 11am”
-Strawman argumentation again there my friend :slight_smile:

If you can find ppl to play in premades already at those hours, I dont see what difference the solo que would have. Other than making sure your 5mans actually get an interesting and fun game vs other premades. While solo quers are left to their games…
(unless ofc the ez wins were the de facto reasoning behind queing 5mans to begin with)

1 Like

If 470 honor level player say it its enough not to explain more.

Honor level is how much you participate on bgs. And 20 honor level is daily win player for every 3 days who doesnt play pvp activities lately.

And Trump says “cowfefe”, I dont see what other peoples random statements has to do with anything regarding premades/solo.
Data and Facts please. Your opinions or “but my friends told me the earth is flat, therefore it must be so” arguments really don’t have much merit in any case tbh. :man_shrugging:

Mate you are honor level 20. How can you know bgs as much as the people who writes on battleground tabs. And I’m in same community with these people. They are all 20 times more pvp activity than you when you check their honor levels.

I agree that more than 5 people premade is bad. But making queue solo bye bye to your battlegrounds at night with long queue.

and I also have 2x The Bloodthirsty.
Deja Vu.
You do rly like your circles, dont you? ^^

Semantics and other peoples activity/achievements have nothing to do with proving the impact of introducing solo/premade ques.

Your now relegated to insults/armory stalking as an attempt to divert the debate. Childish really.

Bloodthirsty is your kills.

Honor level is how much pvp activities you have been in to during legion and bfa. Its not realistic.

People on facebook write the same. They say I have 400k honorable kills , this guy is honor level 20.

Truth is if you didnt make pvp activities during legion and bfa , it means you didnt pvp and didnt experience enough the bfa pvp system.

Kills are available since vanilla. While honor levels came with legion and shows people how much pvp activities you have made.

Semantics. Premades are still premades, and solo is still solo.
And I did play in Legion for a month or so. But was bored so quit.
What I am arguing though, is with a solo que separate from premades, would make me buy BfA and play PvP again.
And I hold to the notion that I’m prob not alone in that boat.

Honor levels have 0 to do with premade/solo in any case.

Are you arguing that honor kills dont say anything about pvp activities? Caught those straws yet m8?
also stay on topic please