Please in shadowland remove pre-made in random BG ( rant )

Sounds like pve’rs are the ones doing pvp these days. :rofl:
But im glad your having fun. Are the games enjoyable aswel? Might come back for a lil id thwy are. Say hi to vianco foe me👍

why dont you even consider tiera’s point of view? Yesterday for 10 bg queues, i got 3 unfresh and already lost bg, 3 other against russian premades , 2 against eu premades with op compo such 997k hp blood dk. At the end only 2 bg seemed to be “normal” randoms. Though one of them was the temple of orbs which is a torture for me… 3 hours of “play” to get 10mn of fun in a wsg bg.

I enjoyed the game in wotlk. Now premades have killed the fun for me, and may be for millions of other players.

If premades were removed from randoms, we cant really know if it would increase or decrease queuing times. But for sure if nothing is done random battlegrounds will completely die, as rated bg already have

1 Like

The difference on solo or 2 players against russian horde.

When I get russian horde teams , I know what chance I will win. Because I know the enemy team from communities.

So if you are 2 players or solo , as I know the russian horde premade communities. I find it normal to lose against premades.

If you join their communities on horde side , when you play you will know what chance do you have for winning before game evern started.

Yesterday I made 42 bgs. Won 6 against russians. lost 3 ( eu alliance). And the 3 loss was against that russian horde community.

Also that russian horde community plays full 10 people preamdes not 5 like me.

not just russian horde that do that a just had a eu 10 man it had 3 boomies ,3 spriests, a disc, a resto druid, a guardian and a bm hunter. They just aoe cleaved everything down in seconds.

What part of this tells you its a 10 man group? Or that any of those people are together?

I’m not flat out disagreeing with you that it doesn’t happen, I just wish people would stop mistaking common sense for cheating.

the way they all focused the same player every time

When you’re in a premades playing against a premade you lose or you leave bg?

Only if solo , since you cant do anything with bunch of blue and greens. Left one lately too. Because 6 people were 198-215k hp.

Generally i used to play alot of bgs for fun and chest, not mounts, honour or anything else.

The fun has definately gone outa randoms this season, guess most would agree on that, except premades.

If it was more of a level playing field i dont think premades would be such an issue, but to face highly geared, organised group is no fun for the casual, or solo quer.

I faced either quitting or to try and gear up, fortunately I hang with a few friends who suffer my poor mechanics and i have stayed with WOW. Many of my casual pvp friends have quit.

Some will say its a L2P issue, or group with friends, in my view the issues are way beyond this, and bare little on the crisis pvp faces. The system needs a complete overall in favour of the casual player, who are more likely to pay subscriptions with hard cash not tokens.

There are multiple things wow could do to improve the situations, taking ideas from old expansions and bringing in new, but they failed quite well in many things with this expansion, hopefully they address them next time or I think wow will end up like everquest.

1 Like

Wotlk had 5 player queue function too. But expension wasn’t mass difference among players.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.