Please let us post on the US forums with EU characters

Some parts of the EU forums are completely dead like class subforums meanwhile they are fairly active on NA, the problem is I need to lvl a character to 10 on NA to post on their forums.

Why not just let EU ppl post on the NA forums like OW?

8 Likes

OW community is different than WoW community and clash between them would cause massive turdstorm.

You could just level a us character.
Its not that hard :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I am sort of conflicted whether they should merge the forums or not. On one hand I would love to have a larger community to talk with about the game. On the other hand the US has a very different culture than the EU and I am kinda worried it would create quite a bit of conflict in the forums.

1 Like

With different severs and resets and stuff it would cause a lot of confusion

This - I lvlled a toon to lvl 10 on us servers just to post there If I wish to

It would definitely serve a good purpose, but as i’ve said before:
If I was american I wouldn’t want to have to interact with half the people on the EU forums.

1 Like

I actually had so much fun levelling from scratch. No gold. No looms. No mounts. That I kept going and going

1 Like

I definitely support this idea! I’d personally love to be able to post on the US forums without having to pay an extra sub. :slight_smile:

How do I even level a character to 10 on NA? I tried to log in on the NA server on bnet, keeps only showing me my EU account. I’m not paying a second sub just to post on the US forums.

Regardless, it’s kinda BS, I shouldn’t have to do that, I just want to talk with shaman players without having to wait 5 days for a reply.

As a European I wouldn’t want to have the problems the US is facing rn spill over to the EU as well. The last thing I want is having player A say black lives matter, then player B responding with some dumb stuff like Gnomes lives matter (hint they don’t) and then suddenly everyone is tearing each other apart and fighting and arguing till the end of time. The US seems to bring politics in every single place at any given time. And while I believe political conversation is interesting, there is a place and time for it.

4 Likes

Yep, if they allow EU to post on USA forums, then they’d allow USA to post on EU forums.

1 Like

On the other side we have turbomonkeys on EU arguing about which government genocided more people in the middle east 250 years ago.

I don’t want to deal with either.

That’s true, but the whole “politics” debate is far more rampant on the US forums like Fab said, there is a time and a place for it.

As much as I’d love to play and talk with players from Australia and New Zealand…I just couldn’t hold a civil debate with those on the US forums, because their discussions feel very “if you disagree with me, your an (insert word)ist.”

2 Likes

This i am on some us forum since 99 and while the people are great in the huge majority, I honestly don’t think this is a good idea at all.

Weird, because the most active WoW forum is over on reddit, where EU and NA are able to communicate together.

I have a US trial character, they’re very welcoming when I mention I am from UK, and it is far more active.
Separate online regions for a forum just makes no sense.

2 Likes

You can do it for free, just do a starter account, no sub required and then you can go post. I made one originally when we had no beta forums on EU. With the current buff it doesn’t take long to reach level 10.

1 Like

I find you finding a difference between us to be offensive! :angry:

Can you guys stop trying to derail the topic with your political nonsense, it’s really not the place.

It would take about 45 minutes or less to get to 10 without heirlooms, Just a quick tip, the rare in northshire gives you almost 2 levels.