Please let us transfer alts to the server, if we already play there

I have a warrior at level 57, that I cloned from the Classic Era Bloodfang server. I leveled it at the end of Vanilla and have more than 5 days played on it. The day I cloned it transfers were free from Bloodfang to Firemaw, when I got home from work Firemaw was locked.

Now I can’t move it, not even through paid transfer, which is nonsensical because I have like 6 characters on Firemaw including level 70’s. I can still create characters, but I can’t move my warrior here, even though I could create and level a new one. It won’t affect queues at all, since I’m already part of the server.

Please fix this issue blizzard.

3 Likes

problem is, people are trying to undelete their characters on firemaw too insisting this should also be possible for them to create a character on the realm. People actually trying to cheat the system. Your case is different i will admit but still, realm is locked, hard locked. for a good reason. The queues were actually tolerable the past few days too. amazing.

It is locked for a reason, but that reason has nothing to do with my situation. They want to encourage transfers and halt server growth, but as mentioned im already on the server and playing.

With the new announcement Bloodfang Will be deleted, due to its deadness, which means my warrior Will end up in Limbo on a server i’ve never even played on and i still cant get it moved to where i play. GG.

Edit: OP here btw, the original post was made with an alt as profile picture and name for some reason

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.