Please redesign Time Walking a little and add

Time walking is in a great place XP and pace wise but it could still be better.

1. Make bigger dungeon pools , having the same 6 to 7 dungeons gets a little bit stale over time.
    Add BFA dungeons to the loop now especially with 2 being added to m+ makes perfect time too.

2. Add more raids and make the raids LFR queueable, its just a waste to have them up and scaled and next to nobody uses them as groups that make them have insane requirements and also how the saves work.

for example

Mop ------- Throne of Thunder
WoD ----- Blackrock Foundry
Legion ---- The Nighthold
BFA -------- Battle of Dazar’alor

Also please bring back Brawlers Guild was great solo fun for a lot of people.

Also please add a toy for alts to have flight points in DF just like other zone’s.

And normal flying when ? it would be nice to have a choice and travel at slower speeds for people for eyesight and other issue’s.

5 Likes

They literally refreshed the dungeons during the last expansion.

All i said was ADD to it .

1 Like

So you want all dungeons for an expansion available during TW? What about when you get bored of those?

Were did i say that ? show me please and stop reading things that are not there .

For example

TBC has 16 dungeons
wotlk has 16 dungeons
Cata has 14 dungeons

They could easily add 2 more to the loop in those three expacs at least instead of just 6.

You are just trying to pick fault and pick a fight to somebody having a postive thread for a change.

Only time it would be a hinderence is MoP and WoD with small dungeon pools . Even legion has 13 good dungeons i really cant see any harm in it at all . Make the pools 8 for the expacs that have 12 + dungeons.

2 Likes

Usually comes in a x.1.5 patch. Nothing has been announced so far. But I’m sure we’ll hear something at some point.

1 Like

Yeah add all dungeons. This is boring just few dungeons.

Adding more dungeons is a great idea, though getting the newer ones pop up is still going to be left to RNG when queueing. I did the Wrath last week and got the short one Azjol-Nerub 3 x in row, not that I was complaining it went quick. But RNG is RNG even in dungeon queues.

2 Likes

i aske this since 2017 nobody cares they dont want people to get good catchup gear so they buy wow tokens>boosts

1 Like

I really wish they would do this. My guess is they can’t be bothered testing and balancing the fights. Modern WoW is conspicuous in its lack of internal play testing.

1 Like

Espcially with the new 6 week event coming up would be a great time for a few last min change’s.

Would love to have rotating LFR queueable raids come back for timewalking. I think timewalking has a lot of potential, if they make it interesting with new old rewards, or reintroduction of Fomo-removed content.

1 Like

Exactly when we had que’d LFR for anniversary’s in the past they worked well.

I still rememeber when wotlk had pit of saron and everybody left :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.