Plz no more bosses like Lords of Dread

Designing a boss that people can’t beat without a specific addon is the reason why no one wants to raid anymore. Please no more of this in normal/heroic ever again, save that crap for mythic. I don’t know why Blizzard is so obsessed with the “one person messes up and it’s a wipe” mechanics.

1 Like

Ah, Lords of Dread… we’ve had so much fun on that boss. It’s one of the few places where you can intentionally kill your GM, or the raidlead, and make it look like it was an accident.

1 Like

I know this might sound insane, have you considered using the ingame voice or the chat? :exploding_head:

I don’t think mid-tier raid difficulties should be designed around needing voice, most raiders do not have a consistent group with which to raid, and will be joining random groups.

The last thing most of us want after a long day at work of arguing with clients, contractors and so on, is to have an angry neckbeard breathing down our ears.

You never needed an addon for “mafia” phase. Some people could see other people with wings in that phase, so they needed to just point out who it was, in voice, text or via addon. Basic strat for that is: who have wings or sees them moves, rest stack up in one place. Otherwise it was a really fun boss, especially for Cleave specs.

we could use a community channel to avoid dbm’s spam, or kill a player once every 2-3 phases
which is insignificant

but y. xd

for me, FS was bad design (in the beginning anyway) because people had little time to react and the “who would move?” issue was common

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.