Poison does not grant skill point on orange?

Were leveling up my poison skill on my rogue and noticed that I did not get skill points correctly. The poison I made were coloured Orange and did not grant skill points. Shouldn’t orange indicate that it’s a 100% chance to skill up?

Only reason Berny can think of is the level cap. Every time Garzi levels up, there will be 5 more skill points but cannot go above them.

2 Likes

Not the case either, sadly.
I had available skill points (were 300/315).

1 Like

Isn’t it something like 95% chance on orange?

1 Like

Orange is normally a certain skillup, except for skinning. But there might be a very small chance for no skillup for other proffs as well.
If you did more than one without a skillup, it sounds like a bug.

i remember vaguedly that orange is not 100%, but like 90%-95%
But it changes, like it does with greens. The lower green, the harder that last skillpoint is to get from it.

Out of curiosity I googled and found this old ansver on MMO-champion:

Greetings, Cigeidion!

Thanks for contacting us about your issue with Mining!

Completing an Orange-colored task in a profession does not always necessarily grant a skill-up 100% of the time. While you commonly will receive a skill point most of the time, it’s actually entirely possible to complete an orange task but not receive a point. I’m sorry for any confusion or inconvenience!

If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to let us know!

Thanks again for contacting us and best of luck on all your adventures in Azeroth!

Regards,

Game Master Erullis
Customer Services
Blizzard Entertainment

So no not 100 % as we (me too at least) thougth, but 98 or 99 % maybe, and lower that for skinning.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.